gps placement

syk919

Reaction score
i am soon to be installing rns e plus bluetooth in my car. i currently have navigation but only voice guided with the controls next to handbrake with nav cd in boot. where would the gps atenna be connected and how would i bring it round to connect to rns e?

Then your current gps antenna will be plug and play into you RNS-e.

yes but where will it be loacted? the current system is the concert.its not plugged into there.there is the controls next to handbrake and st nav drive in boot? will the antenna be connected to the drive? and will i have to bring it all the way round?

the connections on back of my concert inculde one yellow wire and one black wire both seem like aerials? along with the rest of the connections

I would assume your GPS antenna would be connected to the drive in the boot as this is driving the sat nav system.

Not all Shark's Fins have the GPS antenna in them. I changed mine as it only had the BT antenna in it, but you can get the smaller ones which you can fit behind the dashboard.

so i would need to get behind the drive and reroute the antenna to the front? this is gonne be a tough job lol