EBC HIGH CARBON BLADE BRAKE UPGRAGE

SPARTAN91

RED FIVE STANDING BY
Regional Rep
Reaction score
HI TO YOU ALL

If any one is intrested I am shortly going to upgrade my A3,s brakes using the new EBC high carbon blade discs
front and rear with green stuff pads.

Pictures and report on there use to follow

If you have already got them on please let me know

Any one in Norfolk/suffolk/Cambs feel free to say hi

I have EBC Ultimax discs and yellowstuff pads on my S3 and am perfectly happy with them. If you have a look for threads stated on my username I did a user review for them a few months back

HI TO YOU ALL

If any one is intrested I am shortly going to upgrade my A3,s brakes using the new EBC high carbon blade discs
front and rear with green stuff pads.

Pictures and report on there use to follow

If you have already got them on please let me know

Any one in Norfolk/suffolk/Cambs feel free to say hi

I'm Norwich based mate, where are you based?

Hello Friend

I live in Thetford so not far away.I am also looking into remap but is a bit of a mine field as to know were to get it
done as I only want to go from 140 to 170ish bhp and I keep getting ask if I would like the DPF filter removed on my TDi
but I sure it part of the cat converter and that part is needed for the mot.

What and were are you planing to have yours done

Hello Friend

I live in Thetford so not far away.I am also looking into remap but is a bit of a mine field as to know were to get it
done as I only want to go from 140 to 170ish bhp and I keep getting ask if I would like the DPF filter removed on my TDi
but I sure it part of the cat converter and that part is needed for the mot.

What and were are you planing to have yours done

I'm having a custom map on mine by a guy in Lowestoft who really knows his stuff, spent a lot of time researching before going to him. He has read my Ecu already and is creating the map this weekend for me. Really good guy brilliant service and knows a3s really well. He wouldn't do mine unless all the known faults had been sorted.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Tune-It-Up/375209495840768?id=375209495840768&_rdr

Will you being going to the Norfolk meet near Diss on the 16th Dec as I'll be there.

Didn't even know about it can you link me up?

If you go to Track day local event section and look at the normal threads it,s at the
Tivetshall Ram on the A140 between Diss and Long Stratten I think it is more of a VW event but all Audi vag car are
invited so like I said I,ll be there to check it out and see what the audi intrest is like.

O and on ****** off point I have just had a call from EBC and they told me that the disc,s I've ordered will not now be ready
until early next year due to the size I need have not yet been made so all orders are on hold so I've got to keep the new green stuff pads in there boxes for now.:jump:

GOOD NEWS REAR DISCS NOW IN STOCK SO ORDER WENT IN TODAY:hubbahubba: