Porsche cayenne wheels?

bailzey

Reaction score
Found a set of cayenne wheels at an absolute bargain price but the question is will they fit? They are 8J x 18 x et57. I know the pcd is not right but I can get adapters for that. The adapters are 15mm thick which would take the wheel to an et of 42 am I right? I know the standard s line wheels are et 45 which I've got. Thanks!

Should be ok. But not for handling I think?

ET57 with a 15mm spacer/adapter will be ET42, which will fit fine on an 8" wheel. And as long as you get a good quality adapter, handling shouldn't be affected.

Standard 18" S-Line wheels on an A3 are ET54.

ET45 are A4 offset.

However if you're happy with the ET45 offset then yes the spacer with those wheels should result in similar offset/handling.

Should be fine mate Depending on how low you go if lowering it ?

Planning on lowering at some point on h&r 35mm springs, that won't be for a while. Seems you are right though c_w, I read somewhere that they are et45. I think the minimum adapter is 15mm which will obviously result in et42. If the standard wheels are 7.5" with an et of 54 a wheel that is half an inch wider (half an inch being 12.7mm) and sticks out an extra 12mm is going to be too big is it not? If they scrubbed it would really annoy me ha

Just realised the bore has to be considered also! Have no idea of what mine is now and what the porsche ones are though. Buying wheels is so frustrating, so many things to think about.

Bore will be taken care of by the adaptors, surely? The Cayenne isn't going to have a smaller hub bore than the A3, so you can get spigots to suit if necessary.

Spigot rings can sort out the centre bore if the adapters dont.

Failing that buy my S6 V10s, need them shifted so open to good offers.

Could be wider, I think most Porsche wheels are staggered. Better check on that, if the rears are 10.5" then it's a no-go!

Is it a set of wheels, or just that one? Could be why it's such a bargain, and only specs for one wheel.

Ha I know the tyre is obviously for a cayenne the pic was just an example of the alloy. Just recieved some more info, they are all the same size. It's a set of four. I'll see if I can get hold of them, if not the search goes on. Oh the joys

please give a pic of them on the car when you get em mate!

Lost out on them unfortunately :( still looking, christmas has eaten all my money though.