Dash Lights Help

whitey

Reaction score
Morning,

can anypne tell me how to get the service dash warning light off and the little spanner icon for a service?

Had it done at an independant but its not been reset so need to do it, wifes been driving round with it on for over a week now and failed to mention it to me :blush:

Much appreciated

Whitey

From the hand book:-

Ignition on, pull right button on speedo, SERVICE shows. Pull it again and hold until SERVICE IN ----KM---DAYS is shown. Pull the button again within 5 seconds.

Reactions: whitey
sorry for dealy but only just remembered myself to do this!

tried but doesnt work any ideas?

the small white spanner still there and saying service due when turn off and on.

when i pull the button, it changes to service was due etc then goes to oil due etc. tried all manner of ways and nothing. still there??

VCDS will do it easily if you are failing to do it with the buttons.

Take it back to the independent for them to finish the job off.

VCDS will do it easily if you are failing to do it with the buttons.

Take it back to the independent for them to finish the job off.

Had the same with mine they reset it wrong so took it back with vcds takes 30 secs

A cable which plugs into your car and accesses all the electronic modules so they can be set and/or re-programmed.

It is specifically used for VAG vehicles and many members on here own one.

The software is downloaded from the RossTech website (the software developers and licencing authority) and the info is decoded by the chip/s in the plug at the car end of the cable.

About £250 if you.re interested in buying one !

A cable which plugs into your car and accesses all the electronic modules so they can be set and/or re-programmed.

It is specifically used for VAG vehicles and many members on here own one.

The software is downloaded from the RossTech website (the software developers and licencing authority) and the info is decoded by the chip/s in the plug at the car end of the cable.

About £250 if you.re interested in buying one !

cheers, ill pass on buying one as no point in 250 to turn some dashlights off once lol

is there anywhere i can take it or any members have one who could help in or around manchester?

thanks

cheers, ill pass on buying one as no point in 250 to turn some dashlights off once lol

is there anywhere i can take it or any members have one who could help in or around manchester?

thanks

Whitey - you've been a member long enough to know how to contact owners of vcds !!!

VCDS (formerly VAG-COM) forum

Enlarge the map, click on a flag near you and PM the lucky winner !!

Whitey - you've been a member long enough to know how to contact owners of vcds !!!

VCDS (formerly VAG-COM) forum

Enlarge the map, click on a flag near you and PM the lucky winner !!

true, however as you can see from my post frequency i hardly ever come on aside from to lurk and admire some of the cars, so to be honest i had no idea you could do that!

that said, thank you very much i shall follow your link and see who can help me!

cheers.