8P2 S3 conversion.. Advice and help pls

josh rai

Reaction score
Hello everyone.. I have only just got myself a tdi 170 a3 56 plate.. The thing is I see that everyone is doing a 8P3 facelift conversion and there seems to be some mixed opinion going around about how easy it is, the price and weather or not it's worth it. In my opinion if it's achievable without too much technical difficulty I'll for for it but instead i was also reading someone saying a 8P2 S3 conversion is a better option. I do like the s3 front bumper, so my question is does anyone know any treads I can read to achieve this and how hard is it, is this even possible to achieve. I have seen treads on how to conver a sports into a s line which seems simple enough and tbh this is my back up plan.. I would be really grateful for any advice and helpful suggestions put forward to me. Cheers josh

Obviously with 8P2 you won't need to change bonnet, wings, headlights etc.
8P3 is much more work!

Cheers guys.. I have pm Sarah and asked her some help tbh all I really low about this conversion is I need a s3 front bumper, s3 front grills and a I need to adjust my crash bar but I don't know what the measurements are and I'm not sure if I need new s3 fog lights..

This will be my first mod so I hoping someone can help me. Cheers

Hi, I`m also thinking to do conversion from 2007 2.0TDI 8P2 to S Line. At first I looked at S Line bumper, but now I found this tread and change my mind, S3 bumper looks much better that S Line. Just want to make sure that I won`t need to change bonnet and wings. Am I right? Maybe anybody have ideas where to find S3 bumper?

Gilzini hows your search coming alone I have a good idea of all the parts required and I believe the Audi part numbers but managing to find these parts on eBay is turning out to be a bit of a nightmare. Pm and we can help one another out. Cheers