my ibis white s3>>> 2007 facelift to 2011 spec - Now With New Pics.

S3 syc

Reaction score
alright peeps,
thought i would put a thread up about my 2007 s3.

ibis white with big seats, flat bottom wheel and milenium edition sat nav standard.

so far in the 2 years ive had it ive had....
amd stage 2 custom map
full miltek turbo back with miltek race cat
h&r springs
currently on 19" helios in gloss black but dont have any pics yet
biggest mod so far was the full facelift to 2011 spec front end.
i still have the tailgate and mirrors to change over the winter.

heres a few pics of the car from start to finish.
enjoy!

facelift1.jpg
facelift3.jpg
facelift3.jpg
facelift5.jpg
facelift6.jpg
facelift7.jpg
facelift8.jpg
facelift9.jpg
facelift10.jpg
edition2-1.jpg
edition1-1.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Raiden, neiller, DeeGee68 and 4 others
​Looking very good. :) x

Nice love it, did you do the conversion yourself? You need the wing mirrors or mot is a no go.

you got your seats in yet Mark? :sign_pics:

If thou wilt meter exterior mirrors with Flashes, engines or exchanges of glasses with wiring port complecta, including locks.

Or more so easy and cheap alloy wire harness inside the car, it passes right next to the grommets at the door :)

I did it a little time in the car of a friend of mine.

Looks really nice mate, great work, although i'm not a massive fan of the black rings on the front - just looks dirty :O!

Good work mate. Get some pics up with the helios on..

cheers for the feedback guys yea did the work myself with the help of some hardworking mates lol. wasnt too bad of a job although did have to make some new brackets for the wings as they fit totally different to the original ones and obviously have the drl,s programmed in on vagcom,i have tweaked the wings a little since these pics as i wasnt happy with the gaps and have also just put 19inch phaeton helios,s on so will upload some new pics this weekend.with regards to the grill badge been painted im not a massive fan myself but this was already done and havent got round to buyin a new one yet.

I see this car all the time driving around Bradford. It looks great :icon_thumright:

cheers bud, cant make your profile pic bigger to see if i know your car but yea im usually out and about in bradford.

Looks fantastic mate wot the rough cost of facelift as I'm thinking about doing it to my s3.

To be honest most of the parts are off of my brothers car which was written off in a rear end smash so couldn't really give you a true figure as all I had to source was the front bumper,grill and headlights although to buy the wings along with slam panel,bumper bar and a few other parts ud need I'd say roughly 2k you could do the work yourself as its fairly straight forward apart from having to make new wing brackets as they fit in a different place and also code the drl,s in on Vagcom.

Hi i have a 57 plate S3 and wanted to fit the led lights is it a straight fit or do you have to change panels and wiring of the car. also were did you get the lights from.

Thanks

love the car,

just about to do the same, did you have to change the bonnet hinge's
yes mate changed the hinges aswell there's a few little bits and bats you wouldn't think would be different but are. Well worth it though.

how long did it take to do the change? great job btw

Not as yet but i bought Ian's grill instead oops lol. Will have some ready for ultimate dubs I would've thought. U got any new plans at the mo?

After the front splitter to match but struggling to find someone who can get it done in a decent timescale.

No mate the liners are the same,good job really as I forgot to get the newer ones.

my liners havent been changed and there absolutley fine.

fingers crossed then:)

one more thing, the bonnet hook, this is needs to be changed as well?? i did hope to get one with the bonnet but the tight seller took it off.

This is something I want to do as well, they used to be a big list with all the part numbers, but for the life of me I can't it :uhm: Poor searching skills no doubt

And all of this :

8P0 821 469 - Wing Bracket Rear QTY:2 £1.09
8P0 821 467 - Wing Bracket Center QTY:2 £1.09
8P0 821 471 - Wing Bracket Front QTY:2 £1.34
8P0 823 301 B - Bonnet Lid Hinge -Left £8.54
8P0 823 302 B - Bonnet Lid Hinge -Right £8.54
8P0 821 171 G - Wheel Housing Liner , Plastic -Left £16.00
8P0 821 172 G - Wheel Housing Liner , Plastic -Right £16.00
8P0 821 192 B - Wheel Housing Liner , Plastic -Left £12.21
8P0 821 192 D - Wheel Housing Liner , Plastic -Right £12.21
8P0 853 888 B - Mud Guard Spoiler - Right - £5.82
8P0 853 887 B - Mud Guard Spoiler - Left - £5.82
8P2 823 531 G - Lid Lock Cable £5.53
8P0 807 183 A - Front Bumper Guide £4.32
8P0 807 184 A - Front Bumper Guide £4.32
8P0 807 863 A -Securing Strip £1.64
8P0 807 864 A -Securing Strip £1.64
8P0 823 509 H Lid Lock with Micro-switch £32.22
8P0 805 588 L -Lock Carrier with mounting for coolant radiator -Comes with headlight sockets -£206.95

all i could find, its hard serching

well today i did my 2012 frontend, have to say you made it look easy work,

had a lot of problems lining the wings up with the bonnet line, how did you fit the wings? any advice would be great

cheers