tuning companys around manchester liverpool area

S3Frosty

Reaction score
Hi every one,

Im coming to the uk from the isle of man for a weekend of shopping and thought i think i treat my car, so is there any tuning places in manchester liverpool area that you guys/girls recomend ??

Cheers,

There are a few sponsors of the forum that come recomended and used by members of this forum.

you have Rick from unicorn (look in the traders area for details) and you also have N8 selling shark performance products, he is kowalski detials in the traders area, give them a shout as i am sure they will both bend over backwards to deal with your request.

Trups

Awesome near Manchester airport are a top people, they know VAG cars inside out.

Awsome gti are excellent guys and really care for there customers. I travel from Birmingham to use them and have never been disappointeddisappointed

With no disrespect to other sponsors hear, but I have heard nothing but good things about Rick at Unicorn Motor Developments. That's who I would likely use if in the Manchester area.

Saying that, I highly recommend AmD in lakeside, but I guess Essex will be a bit too far for you to travel?