A3 2007 to Facelift 2011 front wing fitting Advice

Shades_RS

Reaction score
Hi i have a 2008 audi a3 pre facelift and its under going an RS3 conversion, i assume all fitments for the wings are the same on facelift whether there standard, S3 or RS3. what i need to know is there any links, pics, info on actually bolting the facelift wings to pre facelift body as there fitted differently, ie bolt holes, brackets etc etc.. in different places.. do i need to move brackets on wing to suit or what?? whats the best neatest way to fit.. everything else looks as if it will line up fine.. please let me know if youve done this conversion and maybe anything else i need to know about? cheers

been dealt with before SEARCH, the inner wings are completely different.

been dealt with before SEARCH, the inner wings are completely different.
i have actually done this just had to make some slightly different brackets for the wings not a huge problem can sort you some pics if it would help

Reactions: Israr
i have actually done this just had to make some slightly different brackets for the wings not a huge problem can sort you some pics if it would help

Yes please most definitely, asap id possible.. much appreciated

I am just in the middle of doing mine, done one before, removed the back and middle bracket, front is fine, offer the wing up and the middle bracket will fit snug further up the wing where there is a hole to rivet it back on, then back one needs a new one making up, but front and middle was perfect on my last conversion.

i would like some photos, too....i am going to do a facelift conversion, the chassis between the facelift and prefacelift is completely the same??..the only parts on the chassis tha should be modified are the wing brackets??

Last edited:
Could you send me some pics to please

i would like some photos, too....i am going to do a facelift conversion, the chassis between the facelift and prefacelift is completely the same??..the only parts on the chassis tha should be modified are the wing brackets??
Could you send me pics to please

I am just in the middle of doing mine, done one before, removed the back and middle bracket, front is fine, offer the wing up and the middle bracket will fit snug further up the wing where there is a hole to rivet it back on, then back one needs a new one making up, but front and middle was perfect on my last conversion.
Any pics mate I ve just bought a 2006 with the 12 spec lights with no bolts on wings

Any pics mate I ve just bought a 2006 with the 12 spec lights with no bolts on wings