Warped discs after 5k miles

Hi there, has any conclusion been made to all of the brake problems? I have had very similar to GOGADGETMAN with possably six sets od discs and pads now under warrenty. both Padgid and others. All seem to only last 1500-2000 miles and very quickly become unusable. All run in corectly before biger stops. Even had the rep from Padgid to inspect the car for hubs drive flange etc and including correct fitment. Padgid make the discs for Audi so should be top notch quality. Does anyone make better performane pads or discs for the 8P S3? Any help would be appreciated.

Remaining stationary at lights after very heavy brake use will cause a temperature difference across the disc and can warp them as the pad holds the heat in. I use the handbrake as a matter of course or if the surface is flat no brakes at all at junctions after a blast.

Not that I would practice this, but surely this is pad deposit transfer through prolonged heat contact in 1 place causing judder ?

If brake discs are truly warped by pad heat which doesn't make the disc glow, how do we explain unwarped front and rear discs that glow molten orange/yellow on proper track cars.

This will be with Carbon discs as they are designed to work best when at these temps.

Happy with that, but warped vented discs ??

I could understand decades ago solid front discs.

Yep vented discs to. My dad has a large garage and sees it quiet reguarly. Mostly its bad quality parts. Cast iron needs to normalise to be stable as a material, This is best done by throwing the raw material out in the rain for a yr or so. production demands now meen this is cut to a minimum before machining and hence unstable materials. its just rushed production.

I can believe poor quality in this day and age but what's the point of making chocolate brake discs there wouldn't be a profit if every pair warped.

I don't know what to believe, it's so subjective like brake pad and tyre choice, someone gets 24k on some Dunlops and 5k on Toyos then someone says the opposite, aaagggggggh.

I know pad transfer exists , Ferodo DS2500 are well known for it.