Garage reccomendations (leeds)

lukerevhen

Luke Henderson
Reaction score
Hi - can anyone recommend a garage in the leeds area to fit some lowering springs and do a wheel alignment?

I've phoned a few places and seem to be getting quotes of 300 - 400?

Either I'm ringing the wrong places or things have gone horribly wrong!

Thanks !

Luke

I've used Volks Works (Volkswagen, Audi, Seat & Skoda Repairs in Leeds : Volks Works Ltd) for a major service on my A3 and they also fitted my coilovers and replaced front and rear brake pads a few days ago. Definitely recommend them!

However, they don't have the Hunter equipment for the wheel allignment unfortunately, but there's a place in Castleford that does.

Station garage is the one in castleford near xscape and there is now German autocare in Pudsey they look good!

Station garage is the one in castleford near xscape and there is now German autocare in Pudsey they look good!

German Auto Care are a brilliant company. I take my car there for any servicing works and my dad's been using B&M Care for years now. Their new place is something special, it's huge.

Reactions: K.A
In headingey niallh, having rang around the others i think LP is the cheapest - £70 + vat whereas all the others are asking for £200 before vat.. mad

In headingey niallh, having rang around the others i think LP is the cheapest - £70 + vat whereas all the others are asking for £200 before vat.. mad

Its a small independent, only 3 guys that work there. The youngest guy has a mk5 GT TDi on BBS CH's. Its all of a minutes drive from where I live so anything needed doing will get done there.

B&M is round the corner from LP, it looks amazing does the building, as I moved to where I live now it was beginning to get built. However the facilities are definitely reflected in the price