Anyone know this car/ company ?

nothingness

Reaction score
Looking to buy this but very sceptical that it could be clocked given the 20k milage but being in the same price range as cars with lesser spec and more than double the mileage.

Audi A3 2.0 T S LINE SPECIAL EDIT DSG 5DR OPEN SKY+LEATHER 2006

Cant find anything bad about the company online so was wondering what you guys might think? Could be selling cheap due to disguised engine problem or something?

Thanks

You'll only find out by talking to them and or making an appointment to visit.
They have a body shop... Ask if car has had any paint or body work repairs.

Makes me laugh how they say it will be sold with this amazing 2 year warranty and then charge you another £645 for it!

Devil seems to be in the details with these guyz...:busted_cop:

i have the same year but 3dr and it has only 20k on the clock too. I have had it for 3yrs now so it should be genuine if all paperwork is there to support it.

Reactions: JEBlackEdition
I paid less than that for a 2006 2.0tdi sportback 3 years ago !

What miles did it have?

Miles seems to be a big influence (as they are on on most cars) but becasue the A3 seems to be age-defiant and still looks like a newish car one with low miles will always ask big money IMO. That and the fact it's a high spec DSG S-line I reckon that's priced about right from a trader. At 20k miles it should be like new. On autotrader there's a 58-reg with 19k miles for £11.5k and it's just a normal A3 as a comparison.

What miles did it have?

Miles seems to be a big influence (as they are on on most cars) but becasue the A3 seems to be age-defiant and still looks like a newish car one with low miles will always ask big money IMO. That and the fact it's a high spec DSG S-line I reckon that's priced about right from a trader. At 20k miles it should be like new. On autotrader there's a 58-reg with 19k miles for £11.5k and it's just a normal A3 as a comparison.

62k - mostly Mway lease vehicle. FSH

Miles is not too bad but 62k vs 20k is obviously 3x as much and considered very low miles. Maybe they are a bit keen on the price but 20k miles will attract a lot of potential buyers if it in as good condition as it could be at such low miles.

I don't need to pal !

The car has been perfect except for turbo at 72k which was replaced under aftermarket warranty

But judging by the lease company service records the tyres and brakes replacement mileage indicates it's not been stop/start town driving.

Still faultless after 85k so as far as I'm concerned 20k or 60k is totally irrelevant provided the car has been looked after properly.

Paying over the odds for a lower mileage is nonsense in my experience unless you plan on keeping the car for a seriously long time and not getting rid even though you are bored with it !!!!

Reactions: martinivw
its got paperwork and has audi service doubt its been clocked

Easy to clock any car before a service or MOT.

MOT/Serviced at the same time on January 1st 2012, you do 30K between the last Service and MOT, clock the car back 15K a week before it goes to get it's next MOT/Service on January 1st 2013, all your paperwork ties up. It's **** easy to get around it mate.

But then the car has to reflect that mileage, so it it's at all baggy then leave it alone.

At this money and miles it SHOULD be in excellent condition. I bought a 56-plate car on 25,000miles and the interior was as-new, the gearbox was really tight. Jumping into an 80,000mile car (that had been looked after and was in good condition too and drove perfect despite it's miles), you could feel the difference, but you would really never notice otherwise.

I don't need to pal !

The car has been perfect except for turbo at 72k which was replaced under aftermarket warranty

But judging by the lease company service records the tyres and brakes replacement mileage indicates it's not been stop/start town driving.

Still faultless after 85k so as far as I'm concerned 20k or 60k is totally irrelevant provided the car has been looked after properly.

Paying over the odds for a lower mileage is nonsense in my experience unless you plan on keeping the car for a seriously long time and not getting rid even though you are bored with it !!!!
Beat me to it Mike, My thoughts exactly as well :beerchug: