After some DRL strips to go by the fogs any recommendations?

I may have a set that I bought for my old A3 but they were wrong and never sent them back.

Can you post up some more details about the car. Plus a pic of how your front bumper looks.

IMG 20120324 151250

This is the closest I could find and thanks Sandra

Just wondering, why didn't you mount them in the centre groove next to the fogs?

These are mine - £50 (RING) from Halfords. Wired into main fusebox and come on with ignition. A bit of Dremel work is required though !

Image245_2.jpg

Sorry - wrong photo ! Those were the first ones I had and I replaced with these :-

11072011062.jpg

These are the exact ones I have for sale minus the fog lights. My old A3 didn't have fogs anyway. Turns out I bought the wrong ones so they are till brand new.

If you're interested just whack me over a PM with an offer.

Just wondering, why didn't you mount them in the centre groove next to the fogs?

At the time I did them, the fashion was to fit A6 LED strips into the same place, just under the bumper edge, so I just replicated the same position (although to fit the A6 strips, you had to forgo the foglights....)

They would fit into the centre row of the grille just as easily.

10 LEDs from eBay cost me less than a fiver.

I wired into an ignition feed in the fusebox but added a relay to turn them off when the headlights were on - as Construction & Use regulations stated that LEDs under a certain height could only be operated in daylight....

10 x Pre wired 10mm Bright White LEDs 12V DC | eBay