Remove side indicators?

BradHatton

Reaction score
Hi all, I want to take my indicators off to tint them, how do I remove them?
A3 8P
Thanks

Depends which way they have been put in but one end has a spring clip and the other end has a couple of plastic slots.

Get your fingernails behind one end and whilst pulling towards the front of the car gently ease the 'fingernail' end outwards.

If that doesn't work then do the fingernail trick from the other end pulling towards the rear of the car.

Depends which way they have been put in but one end has a spring clip and the other end has a couple of plastic slots.

Get your fingernails behind one end and whilst pulling towards the front of the car gently ease the 'fingernail' end outwards.

If that doesn't work then do the fingernail trick from the other end pulling towards the rear of the car.

Thanks! Does this pull simply off?

Try warming up the plastic a little in case it's brittle in this cold weather

Wouldn't bother tinting them though as it always looks a bit naf and you can usually sort proper smoked ones.

Edditted. If these are the mirror mounted jobbied you seem a bit stuffed for options actually

Wouldn't bother tinting them though as it always looks a bit naf and you can usually sort proper smoked ones.

Edditted. If these are the mirror mounted jobbied you seem a bit stuffed for options actually

They're not the mirror jobbies and its only a light smoke tint so nothing tacky.

:)