V8 bound, hopefully

So far, Tubi is top of the list. Not going for the full decat and Milltek centre like the one in MRC's most recent video though... maybe too loud (a horrible thing to say, but I don't want to wake half the town every time I start the thing).

So far, Tubi is top of the list. Not going for the full decat and Milltek centre like the one in MRC's most recent video though... maybe too loud (a horrible thing to say, but I don't want to wake half the town every time I start the thing).
I know what you mean....mine has just a centre box now,and is pretty antisocial at best.

You not finding the acceleration a bit ... flat being NA? It looks beautiful, if I had the cash i'd doing the same, but heard the speed isn't all that.

I don't like the chrome boot strip, or window surround, looks really dated on the grey, so I was set on optics. I prefer the black grill too. The wheels and mirrors might go darker at some point, but not yet. And like N8 says, it will be getting a proper detail in the next couple of weeks (not machine polished, just full valet wash and a winter wax).

I think the wheel colour is spot-on. Go darker and it starts to look shady IMO. You may end up with something looking like this;

17.gif

Personally I would put the standard RS4 grill on it and leave the rest factory, looks classier and still aggressive.

You not finding the acceleration a bit ... flat being NA? It looks beautiful, if I had the cash i'd doing the same, but heard the speed isn't all that.

It is flat, but it's because the bottom end is much stronger not because the top is wanting. You don't get the surge you get with a turbo but it's certainly not lacking in speed. It's much more capable, and so the speed does seem to feel a little bit less impressive but I think that makes it more impressive really; it's effortless. I keep getting caught out thinking I should change up soon and then realising I'm just hitting 5000rpm which is when the RS just gets going.

As for the wheels, I don't mean black. I don't like black wheels, especially on a black car. My speedlines worked because the rims were polished so it broke it up a bit. The picture is a bit misleading because the wheels are dirty so they look darker. I've seen some US cars with Titanium pack wheels (almost the paint colour) which I'm not 100% on, so if they do go darker it'll be to a BBS titanium finish or maybe even lighter. Not black.

It is flat, but it's because the bottom end is much stronger not because the top is wanting. You don't get the surge you get with a turbo but it's certainly not lacking in speed. It's much more capable, and so the speed does seem to feel a little bit less impressive but I think that makes it more impressive really; it's effortless. I keep getting caught out thinking I should change up soon and then realising I'm just hitting 5000rpm which is when the RS just gets going.As for the wheels, I don't mean black. I don't like black wheels, especially on a black car. My speedlines worked because the rims were polished so it broke it up a bit. The picture is a bit misleading because the wheels are dirty so they look darker. I've seen some US cars with Titanium pack wheels (almost the paint colour) which I'm not 100% on, so if they do go darker it'll be to a BBS titanium finish or maybe even lighter. Not black.
Thats it....very different delivery,and different characteristics,but you will notice the effect of the extra weight....supercharger....!

Reactions: RedDejavu
Nice, looks well.
Wouldnt change anything about the exterior though.
Would spoil it IMHO.