S-Line Seat Removal.

A19quattro

Reaction score
Can anyone advise if this is as easy as it sounds? I need to take out the seats to get the centres trimmed in leather. Is it just a case of disconnect teh battery, unbolt runners, unplug airbag connectors and they're out or is there more to it. Also not sure about the rears, never done that, anyone know if there's a How-to somewhere, just gone throught the FAQs but don't see anything.

pretty simple with looking mate to be honest,do what you say on the fronts and the rears pretty much same unbolt the brackets and there out

I have replaced seats several times without disconnecting the battery with no issues whatsoever.

Cheers, they are now out, only broke one thing, a plastic trim that covers the centre braket on the back of the rear seat, gues it will be possible to buy but not sure it's essential. Anyway going to see a trimmer tomorrow so fingers crossed I will be leaving the seatrs behind and he recons I should get them back next weekend. Still not sure about colour if anyone wahts to make suggestions. Black is pretty obvious (Car is Avus silver), like red but maybe more of a burgundy?