Which of these tyres for the S3

I don't own an S3 but after recent research and experience I wouldn't go anywhere else other than the Premium brands. So you're talking Continental, Goodyear, Michelin, Pirelli etc.

For what it's worth the Goodyear Asymetric 2's have excellent customer feedback and are cheaper than many premiums.

Sorry for not directly answering your question.

spot on ^^ premium car, premium tyres.

stay away from cheap tat.

Thanks for that website the prices are the best iv found thanks

mjr901 you live near me I'm from Hereford where's the best place you buy tyres from?

Ive always as excellent service from A44 tyres, sometimes can be a little expensive though.

Other than that, I'm in the same position as you are.

I have 2 bald front tyres and rears are close.

I think camskill are gonna be the best bet.

Ive priced some at work (landrover) and they are still expensive. Theres not a huge margin in the premium stuff.

So I think I may buy from camskill and get work to fit them, however, im yet to explore another option as I know the workshop controller at VW and he has told me to phone him and I'm hoping he's gonna 'sort me out'.

Ill text him now actually!

Ive always as excellent service from A44 tyres, sometimes can be a little expensive though.

Other than that, I'm in the same position as you are.

I have 2 bald front tyres and rears are close.

I think camskill are gonna be the best bet.

Ive priced some at work (landrover) and they are still expensive. Theres not a huge margin in the premium stuff.

So I think I may buy from camskill and get work to fit them, however, im yet to explore another option as I know the workshop controller at VW and he has told me to phone him and I'm hoping he's gonna 'sort me out'.

Ill text him now actually!

i just got quoted £133 a tyre for the Michelin ps2 that's fitted and balanced does that sound good?

Continental sport contact 5s. Paid £490 for my set delivered. Transformed the car

PS3's are the ones you want.

need some sort of group buy!

I should be on to a winner, I work for Listers, and they own a million garages across the country. Inc Audi and VW near me. So Staff discount....oh yeeeeaaah :)

As a complete and utter outsider that (from having them fitted to my Astra VXR) are Vredestein Ultrac Sessenta's.

I've had the original Continental Sport Contact 2s, Goodyear Eagle F1s, Dunlop SP Sport 9000s and I would pick the Vredesteins over all 3. They seem to grip as well (if not better) and they seem to last a really well too.

LINK

PS3's are the ones you want.

need some sort of group buy!

I should be on to a winner, I work for Listers, and they own a million garages across the country. Inc Audi and VW near me. So Staff discount....oh yeeeeaaah :)

Pilot Super Sports are the direct replacement for the much popular PS2. PS3s are not even as good as PS2s, Michelin changed the way the tyres were ranked when the PS3 was launched by introducing more tyre types, which is why the PS3 doesn't compete/replace the PS2.

Personally I would spend my money on SC5s or Asymmetric 2s.

im also in need of tyres! only for the fronts, think im gonna go with PS3s as most people are saying good things about them!

Thanks for all the advice In the end I went for the Michelin PS3's and managed to get them for £520 fitted and all bit of a dent to the wallet as on Thursday I also had the 40k service done so that has made a big dent. Down side no mods for the car for a bit :( but at least I won't have to worry about the tyres for another 10k+ I hope.