Another S3 owner on the move

LucasS3

Reaction score
IMG_0619.jpg

But not far still staying with the brand, I got such an amazing deal on this three month old roadster. Believe it or not from Audi Tetbury I got 2.78% APR which made it a whole lot cheaper a month than my S3 with two years free servicing, I just could not say no. And what a car I love it, some may say a hairdresser motor but with the 19s on it and black edition I think it looks pretty mean with a great stance.
Hope you all like, hard to move from Audi once you have had one, and still a Quattro so bring on the snow!!

Sorry m8. Had one for a day loan car. Hated the cramped space. But you enjoy.

Nice choice. Hope you enjoy your new car. :) x

Ha ha I knew I would get the banter but we already have a 4x4 so no real need for a hatchback, plus my S3 was 4 years old so time for a change and the deal was amazing, and it's quite fun being so low and feeling like your in a go cart, feels like it handles better than the S3, although nowhere near as quick but then again I drive it like a hairdresser!!!

I must admit I do miss my TT, but my old dear has it now so I still get to have a go in it now and again, I do miss that go cart feel being so low