Newbie - currently looking for S3 sportback

scoobyc

Reaction score
Hi, finally registered today after lurking for the last month or 2:ermm:

Previously had a couple of Audis, a4 180 quattro sport (hated it!) and an RS4 avant v8 which was great.
I've sold our 3 door focus st as my wife's expecting in January and need a bit more room so now keeping my eyes peeled on ph, auotrader, audi used etc. Missed out on a couple and dismissed a few due to condition/poor servicing etc. I've been through the faq but there doesn't seem to be too much to worry about over and beyond normal used car things? Is there a particulary big service bill at any point? (thinking 4th year one but can't find anything to substantiate it)
If anyone knows of anything listed somewhere else let me know!
Cheers SC.

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. have a look in the classifieds section. Think user Martaymcfly is selling his s3 check out his profile signature, have a look in classifieds as well. Good to have you onboard. Enjoy the forum. :) x

View Profile: MartayMcFly - Audi-Sport.net

Thanks. Sorry just reread my post and looks like a blatant wanted ad rather than the explanation for me joining that I was going for..:think:

I've tried clicking the links for sale in his posts but gets redirected to classified front page?

(also just noticed he's listed as having a 3 dr so no use to me :( )

Sorry, deleted the sale ad when it expired (and a buyer was found - he's pulled out now it seems though). Was going to put up an updated ad once the standard wheels were back on.

Mine's not a sportback though, just a 3-dr.

glasgow audi have a 59 plate ibis white s3 sb with evry option on it with 5800 miles for £22850 i would of bought it but wanting a 3 dr

Thanks all.

Bing - sorry has to be an S3 :)

C6DSY - I emailed them about this car on Sunday through Audi, got an email back to say someone would be in touch soon but still waiting...
Looks a bit pricey to be honest, although the spec is first class it's still a 3 year old s3 and value would be in it at £20k. Can't help but think it will lose a lot over the next year and be lucky if it's worth £18k come spring/summer with the new model and people moving on later to it next year. Funny how dealers tell you on trade-in that extras are only there to help sell the car and for your benefit so not worth any extra and then they price it like the above! :)