Badger5Monster Motorsport
    5th Gear

Status

New bumper questions

I am collecting my audi a3 sportback 2.0tdi with the DSG gearbox Monday, ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351378886.242576.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351378901.529583.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351378920.121902.jpg

I like the bumpers that are on the car but there's something about the newer versions of the 8p that makes me want to buy one of them, would a front bumper from say a 10 plate fit it? I just like the more aggressive look of the facelift, and is there any mods I could do with the looks of the car? (Already purchased heko wind deflectors)

I'd like to go for the more stealth look and keep with a black theme, any suggestions will be much appreciated thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status

New bumper questions

Congratulations on your new motor mate,if you wanted to fit a 8P3 bumper then i think you'd have to change the grille ,lights and hood aswell .It could turn out quite expensive but would look awesome afterwards .

If you wanted to go on a more stealth look ,rear tints and a black edition grill would be the way to go .
    Ibis White 2011 A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI Black Edition S Tronic

Extras : 18" Speedline Alloys | EBC Green Pads & Discs| Interior LED's | Gloss Black Splitter & Fog Grills | Open Sky Panoramic | Phillips Diamond Vision Fogs | OEM Silver Indicators & LED Number Plate Lights | S3 Side Skirts & Front Bumper | RS3 Grill & Back Bumper |S3 Aluminium Pedals & Mirrors | Piped Mats |RNSE| Auto Dimming Mirrors | Roadhawk Pro |Twin Chrome Oval Exhaust |

5th Gear

Status

New bumper questions

Will a black edition grill fit straight onto the original bumper? I was considering vinyl wrapping the chrome grill into carbon or something
    Last edited by Mikemc; 28th October 2012 at 09:23.

Status

New bumper questions

Yeah you can get black editions versions of the 8P2 grills but a lot of people on here have just either got them sprayed or plastidipped .You can take off the chrome grill surround and do whatever you want to it ,i think all black would look nice but carbon wrap could work too .

If you search around on here there are a few people who have done the entire front facelift on the 8P2,you should take a look on ebay for the parts required as it will be hell of a lot cheaper than going through audi .
    Ibis White 2011 A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI Black Edition S Tronic

Extras : 18" Speedline Alloys | EBC Green Pads & Discs| Interior LED's | Gloss Black Splitter & Fog Grills | Open Sky Panoramic | Phillips Diamond Vision Fogs | OEM Silver Indicators & LED Number Plate Lights | S3 Side Skirts & Front Bumper | RS3 Grill & Back Bumper |S3 Aluminium Pedals & Mirrors | Piped Mats |RNSE| Auto Dimming Mirrors | Roadhawk Pro |Twin Chrome Oval Exhaust |

5th Gear

Status

New bumper questions

Oh of course ill do the eBay/ breakers route, just need to find out my car colour as on the photos it looks a dark grey but in person it looks black