and on it goes...

marriedblonde

Reaction score
Some of you will remember my thread last week regarding my car being jinx'd - Cracked windscreen, broken CV joint and then the puncture well it goes on.

Came out of work tonight to another puncture and guess what it's the rear again but this time the other side. Nice!

J.

ditto... I had a rear puncture a couple of weeks ago, and got another on the other rear tyre tonight!

weird thing is, it looks like the end of a pen cap sticking out... only noticed due to the slight 'thud-thud-thud' and the feeling through the steering wheel.

Heart goes out to you mate - i had a jinxed car once - a WR1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

J, what's going on!!?!! That has to be more than bad luck... Someone has a voodoo replica muppet of your A3!!!!

Did you manage to get the tyre puncture repaired this time or was a new tire jobbie?

i feel for you mb,hows the car running with the pro-kit by the way,is it any better than the standard springs?.

DJ - one tyres been fixed the other has to be replaced /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Tinka - the cars a lot better with the eibachs, I wished it had dropped a little omre than it had but I am very happy with the ride and handling now. It turns in a lot keaner now and the ride seems to be less choppy. I've done about 1000 miles with the setup and I am very pleased. Even Claire said it drove really nicely when she borrowed the car saturday.

J.

sounds ideal mb,any lower and the ride would be worse ,so a minor drop and an improved ride seems like a good compromise all round.