Top MOD that needs to be done

ilim

Reaction score
After a sudden decision last week. I decided to purchase the Forge Short & Side shifter from Graeme at GNJ Motorsport. The s3 should have come with these standard. The distance between gears is unreal and having a side shifter also reduces the distance from side to side. Almost like a quick shifter. The change between gears is seconds.

I will get a video uploaded soon to show u the quickness of having a short shifter and side shifter :)

P.s if anyone is interested, contact gnj. They have the best price for this kit :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351110621070647

Last edited:
I have one too albeit not the forge brand :thumbsup:

I would recommend it to anyone with a manual and who loves spirited driving

How much was the kit as I want one. Does it make a lot of difference. And how easy to fit. Thanks

Can't thank you enough, have been losing my mind trying to find this product...
is it a easy job to do?

How much was the kit as I want one. Does it make a lot of difference. And how easy to fit. Thanks

I paid £140ish but speak to graeme, he can sort something out mate

Can't thank you enough, have been losing my mind trying to find this product...
is it a easy job to do?
I have a mate that works at VW he does all my fitting, if your in the aberdeen area i can get it sorted for you.

...seconds you say? :)

Milliseconds!!!!

How long did the fitting take? Seriously considering this as my first mod....

Got one of these myself from Graeme a couple of months back and can give them a thumbs up as well. Put a review on his site and as said there it looks like a 10 minute job but I spent a good hour and a half adjusting cable tensions to get it right, well worth it though. The gear shift feels like my old RX-8 now, short and nicely notchy

How long did the fitting take? Seriously considering this as my first mod....

I got my mate from VW tech to fit them. We fitting is minutes but adjusting take a while.