JMB RetrofitsBadger5
    Reverse Gear

Status

Fitting MFSW & Cruise in the Southwest Area???

Howdo!

Just got myself a 170 S-Line (DSG) and already feel the need to mod it! Car is fairly basic, however does have blue-tooth fitted but no MFSW which is a pain whilst driving. I've got a MFSW but need someone with the skills to fit and also cruise control whist the wheel is off, anyone got any recommendations???
    I believe I need to check slipring & ECU compatibility? How can I do this? Any advice/info most welcome.

Cheers Pablo

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    ​Try nigel, (user NHN) he should be able to get you sorted. Just send him a pm. x
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

"Cruise My Ride"

Status
    What part of the country you in mate? If prepared to travel a bit, I could do this for, send me a PM if interested.

Being you have the DSG, so presuming you have the flappy paddles, then you already have the highline module "F" which will take the MFSW no problem. Straight swap with a bit of VCDS coding. Your cruise control is not a problem to fit.
    VCDS Owner-North London/Enfield
    " To Cruise Is What I Do"

1st Gear

Status
    Pm Ash187 he has done work for my car and highly recommended he also travels and is near south west
    A3 S Line 2.0 TDI Sportback - DSG
    BOSE, cruise control, bi-xenons, MFSW, Heated seats, paddle shifts, ipod connection

19" Speedlines | Reverse camera | Eibach Sportline Springs | MY09 LED Tails | Eibach Spacers Front 10MM Rear 12MM | Pioneer HU | Private Plate | Tints | LED numberplate | Interior Light Kit

Reverse Gear

Status
    Howdo!!

Thanks for the reply's gent's, down in Callington Cornwall....however travel up to Southport once a month so could stop/meet on route (However this would be a Friday on the way up, Sunday's on the way down).

Cheers Pablo

Neutral

Status
    I have a Cruise kit (both the stalk and lower cowling) for a 2011 Model year A3. I fitted it and subsequently removed it from my A3 BE when I sold it on. i live near Yeovil, but don't get home that often now, or i would assist.

pm if interested in the kit?

Reverse Gear

Status
    Anyone know the correct part number for the cruise control unit I need - 57plate A3 170 s-line.

Cheers Pablo

"Cruise My Ride"

Status
    A bit too far for me mate.

Cruise kit: 8P0 054 690
    Lower cowling: 8P0 953 512 A 6PS

"Cruise My Ride"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by stokeballoon View Post
    I have a Cruise kit (both the stalk and lower cowling) for a 2011 Model year A3. I fitted it and subsequently removed it from my A3 BE when I sold it on. i live near Yeovil, but don't get home that often now, or i would assist.

pm if interested in the kit?
    No good for his car mate, he will need the pre June 2009 stalk as the high beam mechanism works differently.

PM a price posted to London mate, as I have a potential buyer who wants cruise but wants to save on the costing including fitting. I like to always use brand new parts, but he is not bothered that the part will be secondhand, if it means saving an extra few quid. :-)

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi Danny
    Would a 8P0 953 513 be suitable?? Few on flea bay. Could also go to Stamford lincs via A1(M) is that nearby???

Cheers Pablo

"Cruise My Ride"

Status
    Yes mate, it will be suitable 8P0 953 513 B. that is the part number of the stalk.
    The part number I gave you is for the kit which contains the stalk, basically you get a control wire which you don't need, a few cable ties and the stalk.
    If ordering from the dealer, they only sell the kit and not the stalk alone.

There is a guy called Robert on eBay, he is selling a stalk for £20 inc postage, but it does have a few scratches on it, but if that does not bother you, then you got yourself a bit if a saving there mate.

But you still have the matter of sourcing the lower cowling.

1st Gear

Status
    I'm at uni in bristol and can fit and code it for you if you source the parts.. I'll do it for beer monies.. as long as I'm free at the time, being student its most of the time..
    Audi A3 2.0TDI Black Remapped, with S3 Exterior, Half Leathers, 18" Alloys, Xenons, Tints, Cruise, Armrest, FBMFSW and RNS-E with BT...
    Have VCDS either around bristol, term time, or beds/cambs during holidays/some weekends..
    16V Classic Mini Mid Engined RWD 1.8VVC http://www.16vminiclub.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=28324