Remap and light conversion booked in next week

Stol1975

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have booked in for my first mods next week with Trups. I recently got an A3 1.9 tdi e sport and after joining here and listening to all your mods and advice I just had to dip my toe in the water of modifications.
I'm having a remap and converting my lights to halogen xenon bulbs, I'm also having my existing internal lights converted and my number plate lights too.

Mr Trups was my first port of call cause of all the recommendations on here and I must say he helped me choose what I wanted and fitted me in as soon as he could. Just can't wait now!

I will post pics when it's done.

Good luck with the mods! Sure you'll love the map, which one you going for?

That's in the hands of Trups. I'm a noob to this but from reading on here I guess it's a stage one??
It's 105bhs now so I'm hoping for 120-130bhs according to stats I've read but I will listen to the expert cause I don't want to harm the engine.

Haha bhs!! I mean bhp. I don't think Trups is giving me and British homes stores power 😳

I'm on the same stage with mine, bought it about a month ago had it re-mapped ;)
Did you thought about replacing a Turbo to the 1.9 TDi GT one or turn the boost up? Would that be possible I need advice too, but as I'm new to this forum I didn't want to start a new post.
Thanks

I just wanted a bit more performance without spending loads. I'm not sure if those things are possible as I'm a complete noob but I'm getting there and starting to have fun.

Yes got it last week. Car is smoother and more powerful. Love it. Motorway driving is so much more fun now.