Do I have a panel missing?

slimbloke

Reaction score
Website
www.underwired.com
Just looked at the front of the (seat part) passenger seat, and under where your knees would be... where I'd expect to be a plastic panel across the front, I have nothing... even though the side panel has 2 litt;e 'lugs' that would ayyached to a panel on the front (like the storage panel I have in this position on the driver's side).

Can anyone confirm they have the same or not?

Yep mines the same, about a week after owning the car we lost the wifes handbag. After much shouting I found it in the car in the little space...

Cheap skates, how much would it have cost to fit another little comaprtment like the drivers side has.

J.

What didn't you opt for the "plastic panels under the seat pack"!

[ QUOTE ]

Cheap skates, how much would it have cost to fit another little comaprtment like the drivers side has.

J.

[/ QUOTE ]

About as much as the storage pack costs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif it has one fitted then... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

On my 3-door TDI SE, assuming we are talking about the same thing, I have a drop down panel which houses the first-aid kit. It the same on both front seats.
photo 1
photo 2

Yep the passenger side one is part of the storage pack. A bit tight of Audi really...

My SE has the same under both driver and passenger seats. I think it may be because the SE comes with the 'storage pack' as standard and it's part of that pack.

unbelieveable! I thought Audi would put at least a blank panel there... even if you never see it! Phhh! I thought that after my recent Airbag light problem, which was fixed by cleaning a contact near the passenger seat, that the dealer had forgotten to put a part back... but alas, it looks like there was nothing there in the first place.

out of interest, those of you with stoarge in that position on the driver's side (like I do), what do you keep in there? I currently have a bag of fruit gums /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
out of interest, those of you with stoarge in that position on the driver's side (like I do), what do you keep in there? I currently have a bag of fruit gums /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

A .44 Magnum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

My Audi supplied first-aid kit. In my passenger's side one I keep a plastic container of 'wet-wipes' for wiping sticky hands etc.

Thats why i like this forum, i didnt even know i had a drawer under the drivers chair. Just like the extra sunvisor above the mirror.

Anything i have missed? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well being the vain person I am I keep 2 pairs of sunglasses in there and a microfibre cloth to dust the dash/pianon trim off.

J.

[ QUOTE ]
Thats why i like this forum, i didnt even know i had a drawer under the drivers chair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well hey, at least something positive came out of my dealer visit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Quality. I never knew that storage hatch was there! Aren't A3's great! I'll have to find something to keep in there now - microfibre cloth I think. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif