headlight bulb choice??

discostu49

Reaction score
hi i have narrowed down to two

Philips Diamond Vision h7 or Philips crystal Vision h7 ???

the diamonds are 5000k and have a really blue bulb which im not to keen on seeing in the headlamp when lights off but give a really white look when on, i know there not e stamped but never heard of anybody getting pulled

the crystals are 4300k again are blue bulbed but have a silver tip which im sure will hide the blue a bit when looking directly at them when lights off,

im not wanting to stand out but just want a good light for night and also not yellow to look at,

OSRAMS ARE A NOOOO

I really dont think you will see the blue anyway as the bulb has a shield over it. Have a look in my build thread as i have just fitted some nice white 5k h7 bulbs.

Got diamond visions in my 8p, you can only see a hint of blue at certain angles. Better than the standard bulbs and the 5000k look helps to make objects on the road stand out. Obviously not as good as HIDs but a very nice alternative.

.....Speak to T8ups! Got some of his sidelight leds, and dipped ice white...very impressed!

Reactions: OVRA3
+1 for the diamond visions, do give a slightly blue look when off but look awesome at night!