I'm shocked!!!!

simonl

Reaction score
My neighbour has just bought a B Class... it's gorgeous!

I am so not a merc man, in fact i've always hated them, even the SL's... but i'm smitten /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I'm expecting a wave of abuse, but please hold your judgement fellow jedi, use the force until you've seen one!

Can you point to the bit of this post to do with an A3?

Maybe not the abuse you was expecting but it if the hat fits... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

b-sports_tourer_impressions6.d3d3Lm1lcmNlZGVzLWJlbnouY28udWs~-RWxlZ2FudCBoaWdobGlnaHRzOiB0aGUgQi1DbGFzcyBoZWFkbGFtcHMgYW5kIGdyaWxsZQ~~-object-Single-WALLP.jpg

Not bad, but not really up on whats what with the merc. Is this about the same size as the A3?

Very cool, but i can see those getting damaged. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

The B-Class may well be a terrific car, but it's another example of Mercedes' determination to dilute their brand to the point of anonymity. They make so many cars now that reliability and residuals - two key elements of a prestige manufacturer - are disappearing fast.

[ QUOTE ]
. They make so many cars now that reliability and residuals - two key elements of a prestige manufacturer - are disappearing fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

agree there, merc ownership was only for the rich and well off. THeres no exclusive club now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif