Help with 2009 dash upgrade adaption code

Troubs12

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hey guys i got round to fitting my 2009 dash the other day and asked my friendly audi master tech friend code my key for me after we were done i went back to work (VW garage) to code everything up however after reading NHN'S guide i realized i need a little help from you guys if you'd be so kind i don't have access to vcds only vas 5051B,2,6150a etc.

So what I did, I went home, plugged in VCDS, went into 17, security access to which vcds prompted me to enter a certain code that was displayed, entered, went into adaptation channel 37 & set to 11 given mines 2wd where as 4wd is 00 I think, but quick browse in there can advise which is correct for your car, this told car what braking systems etc I had, lights all went out, job done.

i was wondering if anyone out there could post the certain code for 2009 dash so at least i can try it as i have a feeling they are the same across the line like abs access code 40168 isn't vehicle specific i was wondering if it was the same as the one on ross tech of 13861 many thanks in advance

Lol, I was gonna say you should be able to do all via vcds mate :)

Unfortunately VAS doesnt have access to manually coding the brake systems fitted in channel 37, but you sorted all with our friend vcds so all good :)

To be honest I used our vas software at work with the access code 13861 and that allowed the adaption I still need to get my mits on vcds tho trying to talk work into it but I think there hands are tied by vw does anyone know where I could buy it as there are sooo many out there and I've seen the horrors of using the el cheapos

I have sold vcds to vag dealers, so they wont be in trouble with VAG themselves tbh.

I sell genuine VCDS :)