Letter to Dealer

• Thread starter imported_ANNANBHOY
  • Start date
I

imported_ANNANBHOY

Starting to get /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif off now, my car is doing my head in and im about to lose it !

Sent this letter to dealer today !

I am contacting you regarding the fog/spotlights we ordered with the car back in February 2004.

As of yet we have heard nothing from you regarding the matter and to be honest we are quite disappointed in the huge time delay, which is approximately 18 months.

Ever since we ordered the vehicle we have encountered many problems, which we have listed below:

· The car arrived about 5 weeks later than advised
· Had to wait weeks for the armrest to arrive
· Shortly after getting the car the airbag light came on and stayed on
· There is a knocking noise coming from the rear suspension, which we have reported to you but it still exists
· The passenger seat would not slide forward while trying to access the back
· The driver and passenger windows constantly rattle
· Armrest has not arrived and we have had no contact regarding it

We look forward to your advices

Im saden to say that most dealers are all the same.

Ive never had a new vehicle delivered on time.

I just cant believe the 18 month wait !!

Its the same old story - unless you are on the phone to the same person at the dealership EVERYWEEK - nothing will get done.
They just think that you are happy to wait /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sounds like a call or letter to Audi customer services might be required. Dealers like this need to be named and shamed...

[ QUOTE ]
The driver and passenger windows constantly rattle

[/ QUOTE ]

That's interesting... got it sorted??? because mine are now rattling too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

im going to upset u big time...

unsure if your car came with foglights on the factory order or not..

but when i got mine it did..

these had condensation in them and so reported the fault and within the week they had been replaced under warranty..

all problems that i have encounted with my A3 were fixed straight away.. apart from the suspension to which they were awaiting audi UK to give the go ahead as they showed me an internal memo to put my mind at rest that i didn't think they were fobbin me off.

now have an S4 and again anything small problems have been sorted straight away..

its a matter of chasing them everyday.. even if they say its going to be a week.. still ring them every day and ask if its going to be in any earlier..

that way they will not mess you about and not forget..

Could i suggest a letter like this, tailored to suit (apparently it was award winning, cracked me up anyway!);
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Cretins,
I have been an NTL customer since 9th July 2001, when I signed up for your 3-in-one deal for cable TV, cable modem, and telephone. During this three-month period I have encountered inadequacy of service which I had not previously considered possible, as well as ignorance and stupidity of monolithic proportions. Please allow me to provide specific details, so that you can either pursue your professional perogative, and seek to rectify these difficulties - or more likely (I suspect) so that you can have some entertaining reading material as you while away the working day smoking B&H and drinking vendor-coffee on the bog in your office:

My initial installation was cancelled without warning, resulting in my spending an entire Saturday sitting on my fat **** waiting for your technician to arrive. When he did not arrive, I spent a further 57 minutes listening to your infuriating hold music, and the even more annoying Scottish robot woman telling me to look at your helpful website....HOW?

I alleviated the boredom by playing with my testicles for a few minutes - an activity at which you are no-doubt both familiar and highly adept. The rescheduled installation then took place some two weeks later, although the technician did forget to bring a number of vital tools - such as a drill-bit, and his cerebrum. Two weeks later, my cable modem had still not arrived. After 15 telephone calls over 4 weeks my modem arrived... six weeks after I had requested it, and begun to pay for it.

I estimate your internet server's downtime is roughly 35%... hours between about 6pm -midnight, Mon-Fri, and most of the weekend. I am still waiting for my telephone connection. I have made 9 calls on my mobile to your no-help line, and have been unhelpfully transferred to a variety of disinterested individuals, who are it seems also highly skilled ******* jugglers.

I have been informed that a telephone line is available (and someone will call me back); that no telephone line is available (and someone will call me back); that I will be transferred to someone who knows whether or not a telephone line is available (and then been cut off); that I will be transferred to someone (and then been redirected to an answer machine informing me that your office is closed); that I will be transferred to someone and then been redirected to the irritating Scottish robot woman...and several other variations on this theme.

Doubtless you are no longer reading this letter, as you have at least a thousand other dissatisfied customers to ignore, and also another one of those crucially important testicle-moments to attend to. Frankly I don't care, it's far more satisfying as a customer to voice my frustration's in print than to shout them at your unending hold music. Forgive me, therefore, if I continue.

I thought BT were ****, that they had attained the holy ****-pot of godawful customer relations, that no-one, anywhere, ever, could be more disinterested, less helpful or more obstructive to delivering service to their customers. That's why I chose NTL, and because, well, there isn't anyone else is there? How surprised I therefore was, when I discovered to my considerable dissatisfaction and disappointment what a useless shower of *******s you truly are. You are sputum-filled pieces of distended rectum incompetents of the highest order.

British Telecom - ****ers though they are - shine like brilliant beacons of success, in the filthy puss-filled mire of your seemingly limitless inadequacy. Suffice to say that I have now given up on my futile and foolhardy quest to receive any kind of service from you. I suggest that you cease any potential future attempts to extort payment from me for the services which you have so pointedly and catastrophically failed to deliver - any such activity will be greeted initially with hilarity and disbelief quickly be replaced by derision, and even perhaps bemused rage. I enclose two small deposits, selected with great care from my cats litter tray, as an expression of my utter and complete contempt for both you and your pointless company. I sincerely hope that they have not become desiccated during transit - they were satisfyingly moist at the time of posting, and I would feel considerable disappointment if you did not experience both their rich aroma and delicate texture. Consider them the very embodiment of my feelings towards NTL, and its worthless employees.

Have a nice day - may it be the last in you miserable short life, you irritatingly incompetent and infuriatingly unhelpful bunch of ****s.

John

[/ QUOTE ]

nah they said they have fixed it but its worse !

its away today to get the seat sorted, get the wheels re-balanced and tracking checked. told them about the windows..............

see what happens

P!ss poor service you've had Annanbhoy, hope you get a good result today.

I have just /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif lost it !

They gave me some ****** tiny little seat which is smaller than a VW Luop as courtesy car and promised I would have my car back today.

Just got a phone call to advise my car wont be ready till tomorrow, so im stuck with it and supposed to be giving a 3 other work mates a lift home approx 20miles.

These bar stewards are really getting on my nerves.

They say they cant find or hear any window rattles or rear knocking noise ! aye right !

they ever think of taking the car a run ?

Your obviously using the wrong dealer. I have never had any such problems with the dealer I use. Whenever I take my car to them for service or for them to fix any small problem or even just to change the way the door locking works, I've always have another Audi, usually an A3 as a loan car. All their loan cars are Audis.

The dealer has little or no control over the delivery dates. Providing they order the car on time it's then down to when the factory actually build the car.

the thing is I ordered the car, then a couple of weeks later they lost the dealership ! but they advised they were still OK to do everything needed and they still sell the cars. They are still an approved repair & service center.

ahh the rear knocking noise, had that on mine, loads of the A3s have the same problem.
Knocking going over bumps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

had new shocks on the rear of mine

and ahhh, the Lost dealership Problem /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Dont you just hate that,
and i wonder why they lost the dealership ?

i cant take them out in it as work 45 miles from the garage but the good thing is they pick the car up for me, they send some old guy to do it.

what happened was it shared a showroom with Seat cars and Audi wanted them to build a new showroom just for Audi but they didnt have room

Sounds more like they were providing such bad service that Audi took the dealership away. Audi UK will usually help to find a new site and help with the funding for a new premises. That's they way it happended with my dealer. They shared premises with VW both in Huntingdon and Bedford. In Huntingdon they moved into an existing premises vacated by a Volvo dealer and in Bedford they built a brand new premises to Audi's corporate design.

my dealers had my motor for 2 weeks now, was supposed to get it lat friday. now it's gonna be next tuesday.

apparently they've sent it 20 miles away to get sprayed and all there mehanics are ill. biggest load of crap i've heard in years.

and they got me driving a 1.4 automatic polo.

i'm soooooo depressed.

Migzy

[ QUOTE ]
and they got me driving a 1.4 automatic polo.

i'm soooooo depressed.

Migzy

[/ QUOTE ]

Why, i love courtesy cars... gives me that holiday vibe!

When asked what the best handling car in the world was, the head of Mclaren said "A hire car" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Why, i love courtesy cars... gives me that holiday vibe!

When asked what the best handling car in the world was, the head of Mclaren said "A hire car" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I suspect the head of Mclaren can afford slightly better hire cars than 1.4 automatic Polos tho /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif