Massive thanks too Nigel (NHN)

Sam Dawson

Reaction score
Nigel came too mine today and fitted me an rns-e mk2, double din surround and flat bottom steering wheel and all the necessary fittings. He also fixed my glove box and fixed my seatbelt in the back.
Can't recommend him enough, he is such a helpful person and the work he done was top class.
He even helped go through the sd memory card, as well as even sorting my anti virus protection on laptop....as if he didn't do enough already!

Only downside if any, is that i need too pop up too tesco and buy some more pg tips though, the guy likes a brew that's for sure haha!

I'm looking forward too seeing him again in the future for more instalments.

Sam

I can honestly say, Sam is one of the most polite & helpful clients I've had the pleasure to deal with, guy was a saint, filled me up with tea via a drip lol, provided some food & was so welcoming into his families home aswell as his family were a pleasure to meet, that I was more than happy to help the guy out with non car related work, if you ever have the pleasure of meeting/dealing with the guy you wont go wrong :)

As far as the work involved, always love working on these cars, the SD setup converted to DD with mk2 rns & fbmfsw is a pleasant sight at the end tbh & I think Sam was extremely happy with the upgrades, really does change the interior a fair bit tbh & I suspect he has other ideas, on the IMHO final upgrades to complete the technology pack on the audio side, I can see this car changing a fair bit in the near future given our discussions, so again another to watch.

Thanks Sam for a very pleasant day, look forward to meeting up again :)

PS. Rang PG, lorry delivering monday morning mate lol, thanks again :)

One tries ones best :)

TBH I saw Sam had some issues with his laptop, couldnt leave him like that given my previous IT roots, so sat down to a nice hot cuppa, he had multiple security suites, you know the ones asking for payment etc which I hate as they should be free or ISP's should block at the gateways, but alas, anyway we got him sorted out in no time at all, so he should, atm, be safe as houses :p

Although the avg 2012 remover from AVG didnt work lmao, totally crxp company I tell yer, I'll get that sorted soon enough.

Nige, come and blow me tyres up so I can do an appreciation thread.......feeling left oot:icon_thumright:

Paul, as nice as you are, there be no blowing by me to any man :p

As I said before he is like an Audi Ninja:ninja: Once he's on to something there's no way it'll be left broken/unfinished/not working. The man himself changed my rear lights quicker than it would take me to open my fusebox :D