Hi all. I'm new to the audi forum

Chris-gsxr

Reaction score
Hi I'm after some suggestions really
I've just bought an 09 a3 s line 5 door in silver
i love the car, it looks nice as it is but I'm looking for any suggestions on styling modifications. I want to make it stand out from the crowd but without going over board. Im Not into performance mods as i have a bike for that and i share the car with the missis and wouldn't trust her with any more power ;)
So far I've decided i like aluminium pressed plates with German font and an s line grill badge.
If anyone has any ideas/suggestions as to what else I could do whilst keeping is subtle it would be great. Thanks all.

Welcome to the forums.....plenty of styling experts here.

:racer:

lots of ideas on here lad, have a look around.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349242065050948

It forgot to mention it already has tints Any other suggestion? Are there any interior parts out of a higher model that could be fitted. I know some have led dlr lights but Sadly mine hasn't.

Not sure what grilles you have at the moment, probably standard chrome surround? What about some Black Edition ones with Glossy Black surround instead of Chrome? See my Classified ads to see the black edition front grille and fog grilles I have for sale.

Ill have a look at that now mate. Any recommendations as to a good set of led side lights and main light?

Welcome to the forum, nice car there mate. For all your LED needs contact t8ups on here, he'll sort you out with a good deal. For styling mods have a browse and prepare your wallet for rape :D

Hi I'm after some suggestions really
I've just bought an 09 a3 s line 5 door in silver
i love the car, it looks nice as it is but I'm looking for any suggestions on styling modifications. I want to make it stand out from the crowd but without going over board. Im Not into performance mods as i have a bike for that and i share the car with the missis and wouldn't trust her with any more power ;)
So far I've decided i like aluminium pressed plates with German font and an s line grill badge.
If anyone has any ideas/suggestions as to what else I could do whilst keeping is subtle it would be great. Thanks all.

Hi, welcome to audi sport.net. Whare are you located? Nice car. Click on the link below and show us picture of your bike as well. Enjoy the forum Chris. :) x

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/genera...ikers-show-off-your-wheels-2.html#post1639878

For light as above t8ups. Link below.

EM Tuning

hi
I just susbcribed here last week cause I am planning into fitting some LED Lights in my car and wanted to get some ideas .. any pictures that anyone can help me ?