Rear wiper motor compatibility

dg1988

Reaction score
Hi, having problems with rear wiper on my 54 plate a3 1.9tdi, it has stuck, I checked fuse and that's fine , so I popper off the tailgate plastics to reveal the common issue of a leakage. The contacts were wet so I cleaned them up and tested it, still no joy, popped off the plate covering the mechanism and it's all clogged up. Decided its going to be a lot easier to replace anyone know about the compatibility between part number 8E9 955 711C and 8E9 955 711B? Few going on eBay but they all seem to be B's they look near identical but wasn't sure

If anyone could confirm that would be great!

Thanks

The new one are Rev H now and have been revised to stop the leakage. Buying a B or C will just delay you having to replace that motor further down the line but they are compatible and will fit....

I just sold an E model today on Ebay for £25 buy it now. Looking at it now I think I let it go too damm cheap. No wander it was only up for 6 minutes!!

Thanks for the replies guys, there is a wiper motor on ebay but it doesn't say the part number its off a 2011 a1 would that be the H model? Are they the same across all audi's say from 2000 onwards? 25 quid! Wish I had of known it would have fitted, I would have happily paid more than that!

If only id waited another few hours we would both be happy!
I brought a whole boot lid and salvaged the spoiler, thought any cash I get back from the other bits and bobs is just a bonus.

Id hit the breakers yards mate.
Could try buying a tailgate with the right one in and then making your money back by selling on the spoiler or the whole thing without the wiper motor:
audi A3 tailgate rear hatch s line 3 door 2010 complete with spoiler | eBay