2004 a3. Tdi s line front bumper

MisterP

Reaction score
I need a replacement bumper for the above. Pref the facelift one with the lip on the bottom does anyone know if a2005 sline bumper will fit flush without any mods.

I have a spare split grill pre face lift bumper with the lower lip attached spare if you are interested , it requires painting as its in primer

I need a replacement bumper for the above. Pref the facelift one with the lip on the bottom does anyone know if a2005 sline bumper will fit flush without any mods.

You would need a new bonnet to marry up with the grill...

Dude thanks for the links i'm looking to offload mine for a sportback as I have a baby on the way and I want to spruce the bumper up on mine they didn't do the bumper with the lip on the bp1 did they and on the bp2 do u need to change the bonnet too. As I'm working in a budget lol

You said you need replacement bumper? I was thinking you've damage yours. I have seen some cupra lip on a 8p1 but why bother. Why mod a car you're selling soon.

pm me some pictures of you can. Also I need a new bonnet?? I thought it was the same damn did not factor. I will try post a pic often one I have and the one I want.

This is the one I want GENUINE AUDI A3 S-LINE FRONT BUMPER IN PRIMER | eBay

The one I have 2004 AUDI A3 SPORT TDI GREY S LINE | eBay

All help appreciated

You can't fit the one you want in that link without doing the whole front end as that's a 8P3 bumper. You would need a 8P2 bumper like mine but you will still need a bonnet as well.

You can't fit the one you want in that link without doing the whole front end as that's a 8P3 bumper. You would need a 8P2 bumper like mine but you will still need a bonnet as well.

Thanks guys I just thought it woul look nicer o well not looking to mod the far that much if I can find a bumper and bonnet I will think bout it or il just repair the one I have and put the money in the baby pot.