2010 s3 wing mirror glass replacement

Ivanhoe71

Reaction score
Would you adam and eve it, some toe rag tried to remove the glass from my wing mirror with a screwdriver and only succeeded in shattering the glass!

I have the replacement but realised, if a thief couldn't get the current one off, how do I?

Does anyone have any advice on removing wing mirror glass, is their a "how to do..." link somewhere?

Thanks Sandra, sounds easy. Pics of car soon, it's also a "Black Edition." I'm actually in Oslo and having a nightmare finding second hand winter wheels/tyres that will fit; the callipers are too big for 16" wheels which seems to be the only things for sale on the second hand market over here!

​Have a look in our classifieds section. Use the advanced search to narrow your search down. :) x

Lean the mirror all way forward from the top, get some fingers behind top center, spread evenly across the area & slowly with even pressure, apply to this area & it will pop off, dont rush it, take your time & when fitting new one again push in the middle with even spread pressure with flat of hand.