2.0 tfsi quattro remap

timontour

Reaction score
got my car going in for a remap tomorrow, the guy says to 240 -250 bhp increase
i phoned round a few local places for quotes and revo wanted 596 quid, other quotes were as low as 200 quid
would you go for the cheap 200 quid map or shell out for an expensive one?

got my car going in for a remap tomorrow, the guy says to 240 -250 bhp increase
i phoned round a few local places for quotes and revo wanted 596 quid, other quotes were as low as 200 quid
would you go for the cheap 200 quid map or shell out for an expensive one?
its like the saying goes you genually get what you pay for,now am not knocking cheaper maps am just saying that if it was me I would get one from one of the more well known companies, apr are doin a 25% discount now which is what I'm going for next week so knocks the price down to £450 ish bargain I think

We do custom maps on these for £400. This is a cut above the normal Revo and APR maps - which are good maps BTW. For £200, well....

We spend many hours on the car fine tuning the map, and unfortunately that costs. Money back guarantee too but I very much doubt you will be wanting your money back :)

Rick

i went for the 200 remap, and wow what can i say what a difference like a totally different car no flat spots very happy with it

i went for the 200 remap, and wow what can i say what a difference like a totally different car no flat spots very happy with it

Nice one. The remap does make a difference on them. It makes them come alive and more responsive!

Sounds like you guys got a good deal. I've been thinking of a re-map for my quattro, around about the same time the insurance is due.
My I asked who did you use and where are they based.

Ta lads.. I'm looking at both options. Just waiting for insurance company's response to premium if car modified with the ecu re-map.