Audi Tyre & Wheel Insurance

if this is for the alloy protection and smart repair then yes, we have the alloy cover.

However i would never ever use them again as upon lifting the car up he put his jack through the plastic under tray ......... Twice!!! audi said as it was an outside independent mobile repairer who even though was accredited would not replace the under tray as it could have happened at any time.

so my advice as i have learnt the hard way is to save your money and should you have a problem get a PROFESSIONAL not a mobile bodge it and scarper repairer to carry out the work.

i am sure there is many good mobile repairers however clearly audi as per usual dont care and have used the cheapest who consequently has damaged my car.

Should i name and shame the repairer so you guys dont have the same issue??? you decide.

Wow...there is insurance for nearly everything these days!

we were offered this when we bought the wife's A3.. sounds good but there are only so many times you can claim and as with any insurance you have to tick all the boxes before you can claim and it wasn't that cheap.If if you were to have four damaged wheels then this would be classed as four individual claims.as I can remember each tyre was covered If they were slashed or the Tyre fell apart no if Audi could and would prove it was the tracking...too many if's involved ,think it was about £450 ?? over 3 or 5 years.

hope this helps,