Orange DRL ps19w

_JJ_

Reaction score
I've had a search online and on the forum and haven't found any information. There are plenty of threads and info about ps19w lamps in white but was wondering if anyone knew any where where you could get them in orange? As I'm looking for more of the US running light look.

Thanks guys and girls.

I think by law your sidelights have to be in a range from yellow - bluey white. Probably why no-one sells them in orange?

You can modify your ECU to have you indicators as running lights though, like the US. Just need someone with vagcom I think.

Interesting - I know the law restricts you to what kind of colours you're allowed on the front/side/rear, but I'm not sure whether it goes further than that and specifies sidelight/fog colour etc?

You can modify your ECU to have you indicators as running lights though, like the US. Just need someone with vagcom I think.

I've heard of that but wouldn't that cause more problems when it comes to MOT time? as it would be harder to swap back than two lamps.

I've found some in america (not sure if there cambus friendly though) but there marked as ps19w (H16) does any one know if the H16 lamps are the same as the ps19w lamps? or are they just a different name for them over the pond?

There are two golf Edition 30's that where down Prept the other night that where using orange DRL's and they look nice breaks away from the normal a bit.