Sport vs S Line

chazd

Reaction score
It is not until you park up next to a different model you really notice the differences

93534ffecabaada1ac8accca19f4e94a.jpg

Mine is the S line btw

:D

are you sure thats not an SE ?

Only diffrence I see is the spoiler, bumpers are the same. Wheels don't count

Only diffrence I see is the spoiler, bumpers are the same. Wheels don't count

roof rails, different bumpers, exhaust, wheels and stance. Just looked very plain compared to the s line IMO

its the little differences that make it.

its all about the little differences that makes them different :p

you can't really count roof rails as they're an option on all models, but yea, the less sporty models are plain as fak IMO. They both Aruba Blue?

nice wheel BTW.

roof rails, different bumpers, exhaust, wheels and stance. Just looked very plain compared to the s line IMO

its the little differences that make it.

Well title shoud be Sport vs Modded Sline

are you sure thats not an SE ?

Looks like an SE to me too, the Sport ride height isn't too bad, certinaly not noticeablely "high" like, just a regular ride height that looks ok. My Sport rides more like the S-line in the photo!

The "SE" car or whatever it is is a quattro 170, maybe it's got rough road spec springs on it!

Looks like an SE to me too, the Sport ride height isn't too bad, certinaly not noticeablely "high" like, just a regular ride height that looks ok. My Sport rides more like the S-line in the photo!

The "SE" car or whatever it is is a quattro 170, maybe it's got rough road spec springs on it!

It's actually a 140bhp Quattro Sport which is a rare model....

There aren't that many differences between the Sport and S-Line really.

Last edited:
Well title shoud be Sport vs Modded Sline

bar the wheels mine is standard.

just posted as both same colour and was surprised having never parked next to another of the subtle differences between the models.

dont like the thread, don't post. Simple

you can't really count roof rails as they're an option on all models, but yea, the less sporty models are plain as fak IMO. They both Aruba Blue?

nice wheel BTW.

Mauritius blue :icon_thumright:

It's actually a 140bhp Quattro Sport which is a rare model....

There aren't that many differences between the Sport and S-Line really.

Interesting, it may just be the photo but that is riding pretty high, definitely looks higher than my Sport anyway!

For me the spoiler, whilst small makes a massive difference, the rear looks bare without it.

bar the wheels mine is standard.

just posted as both same colour and was surprised having never parked next to another of the subtle differences between the models.

dont like the thread, don't post. Simple

Ha, don't like the responses, don't create pointless threads. Simple.

Ha, don't like the responses, don't create pointless threads. Simple.

get over yourself...

did the full s3 conversion ever get done for the 2k you wanted to spend...?!?

get over yourself...

did the full s3 conversion ever get done for the 2k you wanted to spend...?!?

Lol where did that come from? Doing some research before attacking I see. I was a noob when I asked that question so yeah lol.

No I didn't do the 8p3 S3 in the end, did the 8p2 S3 for less for less than 800 :moa: lol still unfinished.

'Sport' looks way too high,

I like the spoiler on the sline, not so keen on the dent in the tailgate though :p #pdrtechneeded

'Sport' looks way too high,

I like the spoiler on the sline, not so keen on the dent in the tailgate though :p #pdrtechneeded

haha how did you notice that? Got it booked in!

haha how did you notice that? Got it booked in!

I have been training in PDR and just seem to notice dents now!

How much you being charged to remove the little ******?

It's nice easy access just there once the trim removed inside, I had 3 in mine in the same place

I have been training in PDR and just seem to notice dents now!

How much you being charged to remove the little ******?

It's nice easy access just there once the trim removed inside, I had 3 in mine in the same place

£38 to remove, was courtesy I guess of a pick up on my trips to either homebase or b and q!!