Pool of water

schmergal

Reaction score
Younger brother told me earlier that he got into his car today after being away for a few weeks to find a pool of water at the foot pedals...... Cuz been pishing down for few weeks now..... any ideas how it got there? 05 A3 Sportback 3.2

Younger brother told me earlier that he got into his car today after being away for a few weeks to find a pool of water at the foot pedals...... Cuz been pishing down for few weeks now..... any ideas how it got there? 05 A3 Sportback 3.2
A leak?

Try checking the area under the bonnet where water drains to,and clearing any leaves or debris from the drainage holes....had problems like this on a few VAG cars in the past.

isnt there a leak that comes from behind the speaker in the door? Theres a thread on it somewhere, it might be relavent to you.

ive got the same except in the passanger footwell :/ not happy to say the least.

Mine was same, turned out to be leaking from the windscreen, water is mental the way it travels, only after I dropped part of my headlining could I trace the flow!