Getting good deal from a dealer?

Roswell

Reaction score
Guys,

I have seen a 2.0TDi DSG with body kit advertised at 22k at my local Audi dealer. It's a 54 plate, metallic paint, bose surround, sunroof, 10,000 miles, 5 spoke alloys, rear parking sensor.

I really fancy this car but think it's a bit pricey......do any of you have any tips on getting the price of a 2nd hand car at an Audi Dealer down to something a bit more realistic?

[ QUOTE ]
do any of you have any tips on getting the price of a 2nd hand car at an Audi Dealer down to something a bit more realistic?

[/ QUOTE ]

know what you want to pay for it, let them know the deal WILL be done NOW if they can honor that price and stick to it. If you've seen others on the net (audi.co.uk) print them out and take them with you. Say that you are in the market, it's just that you can't justify spending more for a car that could be had elsewhere for less.

Whatever they say, bear in mind that they would have pad the previous owner about 5k less than what it's up for now.

Does sound a bit pricey. Ever thought of getting an internet quote from a broker, then showing the dealer, this will usually give some sway.

A 2.00 TDI with DSG, metallic, bose surround, sunroof, 5 spoke alloys and rear sensors is £21,013.88 from Drive the deal. That is delivered from a UK dealer and is god damm brand new. Saving £2261.62 off the list price.

Sounds like the dealer is giving much off year old car.

Press

Don't forget the body kit is the best part part of 2k if it's the Votex.

[ QUOTE ]
Don't forget the body kit is the best part part of 2k if it's the Votex.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah true, but if you walk into a dealer with a part ex with a votex kit on, he won't give you more than book just because it has a kit on. He'll just say that you don't get your money back on extras. What is the book value of the car in Glass' or Parkers?

******, forget to add up the votex. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif