Sky InsuranceVolks Autos
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By J_V_DUB

Thread: Another one of those Nigel (NHN) appreciation threads...

Neutral

Status

Another one of those Nigel (NHN) appreciation threads...

Well after finally arranging everything I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Nigel today who began modding my car :D Well, I say modding but I mean fixing annoying bits, modding's next...

We arranged the time yesterday when the weather was still nice but the god were against us today and for a moment I thought that Nigel might cancel but no. The man has showed up and immediately got to work, it was absolutely pissing it down but nevertheless Nigel sorted all the thing for me. I must admit that he's like a ninja, at one point the glove box, passenger seat and my boot were all apart having bits fixed.

Through the most terrible weather and me hanging like mad and generally being in the way after few hours I had a working glove box, sliding passenger seat and a working boot latch.

To whoever might need help and is stuck for time, knowledge or anything else then do give him a shout but I must warn you, when you talk to Nigel you realise that things you thought were not possible are actually possible so for the want of a better word it will leave you "lusting" after the mods.

Nigel, thank you very much mate and I'm sorry that I got the first cup of tea too milky

Cheers Jack
    N8 likes this.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Lmao@milky tea, Nigel loves his tea. Im sure you got a 1st class job, as Nigel is a bit of a perfectionist. He deserves the praise for all his work. Nigel is thee Man. x
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Lmao@milky tea, Nigel loves his tea. Im sure you got a 1st class job, as Nigel is a bit of a perfectionist. He deserves the praise for all his work. Nigel is thee Man. x
    Yeah he does love his tea :D I'm absolutely chuffed with how he fixed the broken bits, despite the wiper not budging at all :D He is the man and I believe he should be on speed dial for everyone on here who has problem. A true "know it all" in a positive way.

Cheers
    Jack

North East Forum Moderator

Status

Another one of those Nigel (NHN) appreciation threads...

Top work Nige!

Website | Facebook | Audi TT 2.0TDI 170 Quattro

Neutral

Status
    Even more appreciation for Nigel as he supplied and fitted MY11 lights today for me :D Top job as always, he is however a dangerous man as a certain facelift might be on the cards

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by J_V_DUB View Post
    Even more appreciation for Nigel as he supplied and fitted MY11 lights today for me :D Top job as always, he is however a dangerous man as a certain facelift might be on the cards
    He is a gifted guy. All his work is better than factory fitted as he actually cares and takes his time to do the job properly, he is a Legend. x

Status
    NHM is the best

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by voorhees View Post
    NHM is the best
    That he is Jase, maybe we will get a nice christmas bonus, lmao. x

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    It's all about facelifts

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by J_V_DUB View Post
    Well after finally arranging everything I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Nigel today who began modding my car :D Well, I say modding but I mean fixing annoying bits, modding's next...

We arranged the time yesterday when the weather was still nice but the god were against us today and for a moment I thought that Nigel might cancel but no. The man has showed up and immediately got to work, it was absolutely pissing it down but nevertheless Nigel sorted all the thing for me. I must admit that he's like a ninja, at one point the glove box, passenger seat and my boot were all apart having bits fixed.

Through the most terrible weather and me hanging like mad and generally being in the way after few hours I had a working glove box, sliding passenger seat and a working boot latch.

To whoever might need help and is stuck for time, knowledge or anything else then do give him a shout but I must warn you, when you talk to Nigel you realise that things you thought were not possible are actually possible so for the want of a better word it will leave you "lusting" after the mods.

Nigel, thank you very much mate and I'm sorry that I got the first cup of tea too milky

Cheers Jack
    Jack thanks for the appreciation mate, your kind words are most welcome thankyou.

An absolute gent of a client, supplied me with great tea, even made me a bacon/egg sandwich, 2 actually, very thankful for that.

The pesky weather sucked big time, really was terrential & at an angle aswell, so had to turn car around to stop rain soaking inside of car lol.

I'm glad we resolved your issues as they're worst ones tbh, glovebox light always on, seat that wont go back & boot lid that wont shut properly, small but damn annoying things that you cant forget, but now happy all ok.

Fitted his MY11 rear lights today as we were in the area of eachother, so had a good chat about allot of things, by time he's finished he's going to have a very nice car tbh, love seeing progress & sorting problems out, its great & rear lights are a nice addition for sure

Keep an eye on this car as its going to change a fair bit in the next few years I suspect

Thanks Jack, great guy

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK