Another one of those Nigel (NHN) appreciation threads...

J_V_DUB

Reaction score
Well after finally arranging everything I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Nigel today who began modding my car :D Well, I say modding but I mean fixing annoying bits, modding's next...

We arranged the time yesterday when the weather was still nice but the god were against us today and for a moment I thought that Nigel might cancel but no. The man has showed up and immediately got to work, it was absolutely ******* it down but nevertheless Nigel sorted all the thing for me. I must admit that he's like a ninja, at one point the glove box, passenger seat and my boot were all apart having bits fixed.

Through the most terrible weather and me hanging like mad and generally being in the way after few hours I had a working glove box, sliding passenger seat and a working boot latch.

To whoever might need help and is stuck for time, knowledge or anything else then do give him a shout but I must warn you, when you talk to Nigel you realise that things you thought were not possible are actually possible so for the want of a better word it will leave you "lusting" after the mods.

Nigel, thank you very much mate and I'm sorry that I got the first cup of tea too milky:whistle2:

Cheers Jack

Reactions: N8
Lmao@milky tea, Nigel loves his tea. Im sure you got a 1st class job, as Nigel is a bit of a perfectionist. He deserves the praise for all his work. Nigel is thee Man. :) x

Lmao@milky tea, Nigel loves his tea. Im sure you got a 1st class job, as Nigel is a bit of a perfectionist. He deserves the praise for all his work. Nigel is thee Man. :) x

Yeah he does love his tea :D I'm absolutely chuffed with how he fixed the broken bits, despite the wiper not budging at all :D He is the man and I believe he should be on speed dial for everyone on here who has problem. A true "know it all" in a positive way.

Cheers
Jack

Even more appreciation for Nigel as he supplied and fitted MY11 lights today for me :D Top job as always, he is however a dangerous man as a certain facelift might be on the cards:ninja:

Even more appreciation for Nigel as he supplied and fitted MY11 lights today for me :D Top job as always, he is however a dangerous man as a certain facelift might be on the cards:ninja:

He is a gifted guy. All his work is better than factory fitted as he actually cares and takes his time to do the job properly, he is a Legend. :) x

It's all about facelifts

face_wildenstein.jpg

Well after finally arranging everything I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Nigel today who began modding my car :D Well, I say modding but I mean fixing annoying bits, modding's next...

We arranged the time yesterday when the weather was still nice but the god were against us today and for a moment I thought that Nigel might cancel but no. The man has showed up and immediately got to work, it was absolutely ******* it down but nevertheless Nigel sorted all the thing for me. I must admit that he's like a ninja, at one point the glove box, passenger seat and my boot were all apart having bits fixed.

Through the most terrible weather and me hanging like mad and generally being in the way after few hours I had a working glove box, sliding passenger seat and a working boot latch.

To whoever might need help and is stuck for time, knowledge or anything else then do give him a shout but I must warn you, when you talk to Nigel you realise that things you thought were not possible are actually possible so for the want of a better word it will leave you "lusting" after the mods.

Nigel, thank you very much mate and I'm sorry that I got the first cup of tea too milky:whistle2:

Cheers Jack
Jack thanks for the appreciation mate, your kind words are most welcome thankyou.

An absolute gent of a client, supplied me with great tea, even made me a bacon/egg sandwich, 2 actually, very thankful for that.

The pesky weather sucked big time, really was terrential & at an angle aswell, so had to turn car around to stop rain soaking inside of car lol.

I'm glad we resolved your issues as they're worst ones tbh, glovebox light always on, seat that wont go back & boot lid that wont shut properly, small but damn annoying things that you cant forget, but now happy all ok.

Fitted his MY11 rear lights today as we were in the area of eachother, so had a good chat about allot of things, by time he's finished he's going to have a very nice car tbh, love seeing progress & sorting problems out, its great & rear lights are a nice addition for sure :)

Keep an eye on this car as its going to change a fair bit in the next few years I suspect :)

Thanks Jack, great guy :)