**NEW S3 8P MEMEBER** A Couple Pics Of My 2011 Suzuka Grey S3 3door!!

Ally_s3

Reaction score
I recently bought a 2011 Ausi s3 black edition 3door in the rare Suzuka Grey! I had been waiting for a 3door to come along in this colour & I snapped this one up as soon as I saw it! It is kitted out with the following- DVD/NAV, Bluetooth, 18" Rotor arm alloys, black edition, 2-tone black & white silk nappa heated seats, sunroof, folding mirrors etc. etc. I have recently just purchased a set of 30mm H&R springs...these shall be fitted very soon (anyone on here with these springs on their s3??)Anyway, have a wee look & share your thoughts :)....expect more soon!!INSTAGRAM- @Suzuka_s3 - allymcintyre_Enjoy!!

Attachments

• photo-7.jpg
    photo-7.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 360
  • photo-8.jpg
    photo-8.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 336
  • photo-9.jpg
    photo-9.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 374
Welcome mate and great looking car just started following you on instergram I'm (morells3) looking forward to hearing your views on the springs when you fit them :)

Very nice mate! but better untampered pictures next time.

Reactions: RedDejavu
As others have said, I think it looks lovely but it is a bit difficult to see properly with the' Star Trek' effects used :blush:

Welcome mate and great looking car just started following you on instergram I'm (morells3) looking forward to hearing your views on the springs when you fit them :)
Thanks a lot mate! Yeah I'll follow back when I get a chance :)! Sure, I'll get some pictures up hen they ate fitted. (non-edited pictures haha...only ones I had for a quick post)

Fair enough, but Suzuka looks fabulous so you need to get out there either today or in the sunshine we have been promised tomorrow, and get some nice pics to make us all jealous !! :icon_thumright:

more pics or let me do some retouching for you if interested. Lightroom +PS FTW:D. Great car and must say ibis is still my cup of tea cant get bored with it!

Love the colour pity it's the same as mine :). Gutted your not close to me as cheeky photo shoot would be good.

Happy motoring.

Love the colour pity it's the same as mine :). Gutted your not close to me as cheeky photo shoot would be good.

Happy motoring.

Thanks mate! Hahaha, yeah shame that...would of been good to get a couple snaps of two suzukas!! Ps. Your car is stunning

I really want a Suzuka Grey S3 next, they look stunning in that colour! Great car, any plans to mod it?

Thanks mate! Aww it looks amazing when polished up in the sun. Plenty plans to mod...full Milltek, bbs possibly , stage 2 + revo etc to name a few .

Welcome to the Suzuka club buddy!

Thanks man! Haha! Got so much planned for my Suzuka. Do you have a link for where you got your front fog lights as I need some white ones to match LEDs. Is your TB Milltek the non-res? If so, is it really loud?...it's what I fancy...or the super sprint