My Baby!!!!

cwash36

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals, i just wanted to post a pic of my car,what do you guys think? I have done a KW Variant 1 C/O, and im awaiting my Dieselgeek SSK, and H&R Sways, damn i love this car

IMGA1489.jpg

thanx guys, i cant get enough!!! I got the car may 8th and have 5500 miles. I keep finding reasons to go out and drive it. I wish we had more twisties like you guys across the ocean /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Open sky baby! My camera is dead, need to recharge for 5 min. then i will post interior pics

Yep came with the sport pkg. BTW my car is
2.0T Sportback (obviously)
sport pkg
Cold Weather
Open Sky

Sounds good, so lets have some close ups of the opensky, front, back and spoiler and the interior.

If thats not too much trouble.

And what time is it there?

Looks very cool fella.

Thanks for the pics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

no sweat, when i put the spacers ill update the pics. What time is it there. its 2:50am here. (I know i have no life)

Mate, i've been to bed, and now i've just got up at 7.54 AM.

Please goto bed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

Hate to say it mate, but they've put your steering wheel on the wrong side /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hey Cwash, don't listen to Simon, you and I both know we have the steering wheel on the correct side ;-)

Cw, I'm "3dr" from the 'tex... I'm glad you, like me, are bridging the gap between the two forums: I think there's a lot to be gained by sharing knowledge across the pond.

Your SPBK looks stunning. The drop is perfect, imho. I can hardly wait to get my bilsteins.

What spacers are you going for? H&R hub-centrics?

I look forward to seeing how you get on with the dieselgeek s-s.

-Ben.

If it's any consilation, it is the nicest Sportback i have ever seen

Thanx, Ben, im probably going to get 8mm all around maybee 10mm in the back. I was thinking H&R but ive found them to be rather pricey. Ive been quoted around $200 US + another 30 or so for the bolts. That equates to $230 bucks i could have spent towards a descent set of tires. What do you think about a cheapo option?

Also ive found you guys across the water to be very knowledgable, so i hope we can continue to bridge the gap.

Where and how can I get hold of some chrome kobs for my Concert II stereo like the ones above???? That looks cool!

There is also chrome on the buttons. Looks cool IMO.

Now is the Concert a left hand drive or right hand drive............ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

I noticed something else that is differtent from my sportback. Take a close look at the handbrake. The area area where the handbrake sits is completely recessed whereas in my sportback only the half closest to the drivers side is recessed and the in other half it is the same hieght as the rest of the console and contains the cigarette lighter/12V socket.

This caught my eye because I saw the cable for the roadangel/tomtom/whatever come from under the armrest.

[ QUOTE ]
I noticed something else that is differtent from my sportback. Take a close look at the handbrake. The area area where the handbrake sits is completely recessed whereas in my sportback only the half closest to the drivers side is recessed and the in other half it is the same hieght as the rest of the console and contains the cigarette lighter/12V socket.

This caught my eye because I saw the cable for the roadangel/tomtom/whatever come from under the armrest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats because the americans like their big cup holders /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That cars sweeter than me mates younger sister /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

And me posts count has dropped!!!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

I have a lockable glove box? Didnt even notice. ive been too busy enjoying the roar of the engine!!!

Any chance of some close ups Cwash of the stereo, and under your arm rest.

Was the spoiler a standard fit over there?

Spoiler is part of the sports package in the US (correct me if wrong, Cw).

"Cupholder" console is also US specific.

And that ain't no roadangel or tomtom, it's a Valentine One radar/laser detector.

(Someone should start a thread on hardwiring a radar detector in that general area.)

Funny i was just talking to my wife about hardwiring the V1 and coming up with a reasonable ipod solution.... need to get all those wires out of the way, they are driving me mad!!!

I have had two prior to my curent set up, they are garbage!