What happened!!!?!!!

simonl

Reaction score
One minute i'm chatting with all my buddies, the next i'm slung out, get my passwords spat back and have to re register...
now ALL my previous posts are gone!!!! WTF!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif am i banned?

LeMan

Anyway, this was me at Silverstone last night...
A3_Silverstone.sized.jpg

taking full advantage of the wet conditions!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif Caterhams/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif Elises /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

PS: Damn, gotta find my CHiPS avatar again!
PPS: Good to be back! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

you are banned.....

for having too much fun at the track.

We're all jealous wanted to kick you out. LOL.

Read the announcements - everyone the same.

Picture cool. Who took it? What was the score? track day? cost?

The same thing happened to me, i just re-registered tues. Oh well, starting over, good thing i only had like 6 posts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I see there was a good turn out in the stands! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Only kidding looks like fun mate nice one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

All explained here Leman.

Some of us were hit harder than others. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

press

Ahh it all makes sence now!! No biggie, post, post away!!!!

Sorry Cwash, i lost the other 2 in the crash this week.

Maybe someone can make me some new ones.....Sevosa?

[ QUOTE ]
I see there was a good turn out in the stands! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The stands were packed mate, They were all holding giant green and white cards, which they flipped over in celebration of me passing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LeMan, i lost near on 3K posts... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

but you've got 1.5k already! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

BTW, how do you change your username back to what it was?

Yeah, but i was an around 4400.

Not sure what you mean about the username?

Or do you mean the newbie title from Uber post whore, and the orange lettering that all got lost.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I see there was a good turn out in the stands! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The stands were packed mate, They were all holding giant green and white cards, which they flipped over in celebration of me passing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

cool Leman lol by the looks of things you were going to quick to notice anyone there anyway! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
cool Leman lol by the looks of things you were going to quick to notice anyone there anyway! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

7000rpm in 4th! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif