Chris NottBadger5
Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Ash187

Thread: audi specialist body repairs

  1. #1
    Turbo9639's Avatar
    3rd gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    31

    audi specialist body repairs

    can anybody recomend any of the above located in staffordshire, this will be going through my insurance,
    i am very particular so need a top body shop.
    ooooooooooooooosshhhh

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    crunchie's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Inverness
    Posts
    865
    How can you go through your insurance if you bought it damaged?
    Now:
    TTS, Leon Cupra R, MK2 Golf GTi 16v BB 3dr & MK4 Golf "GTi" 2.0 8v


    Past:
    S3 8P3
    A3 2.0T
    S3 8L REVO
    306 Rallye
    Impreza STi8
    Leon Cupra R REVO
    S3 8L REVO
    Impreza T2000
    306 Rallye
    MK3 Golf GTi 8v
    & more in between

  4. #3
    Turbo9639's Avatar
    3rd gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by crunchie View Post
    How can you go through your insurance if you bought it damaged?
    it wasnt recorded, ooopps i have had a small bump, job done.
    ooooooooooooooosshhhh

  5. #4
    tedward's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo9639 View Post
    it wasnt recorded, ooopps i have had a small bump, job done.
    Until someone related to your insurance company reads this and....ooopps your in court for fraud.

  6. #5
    Turbo9639's Avatar
    3rd gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by tedward View Post
    Until someone related to your insurance company reads this and....ooopps your in court for fraud.
    i said i may claim off my insurance, which i have paid for the last 18years with no claims, and paid the increases every year as all the false injury claims keep pushing it up, just maybe i am sick of paying these increases of which is no benefit to me for these w------ who keep pushing my premiums up which aint ever going to stop, so why the hell shouldnt i.
    ooooooooooooooosshhhh

  7. #6
    tedward's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo9639 View Post
    i said i may claim off my insurance, which i have paid for the last 18years with no claims, and paid the increases every year as all the false injury claims keep pushing it up, just maybe i am sick of paying these increases of which is no benefit to me for these w------ who keep pushing my premiums up which aint ever going to stop, so why the hell shouldnt i.
    Fair enough. But if thats going to be your reason should you end up in front of a beak, it aint going to wash!

    Its not just false injury claims that push insurance costs up.....enough said.

  8. #7
    Turbo9639's Avatar
    3rd gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    31
    i know what you are saying, however, if the car is in my name and insured in my name and the insurance funds are to repair a car in my name how is that fraud, fraud is gaining funds and then using that fund not for the purpose it is intended. FRAUD.

    yes i may be adding to the rising costs of insurance but have i not payed for that in the last 18years.
    ooooooooooooooosshhhh

  9. #8
    tedward's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo9639 View Post
    i know what you are saying, however, if the car is in my name and insured in my name and the insurance funds are to repair a car in my name how is that fraud, fraud is gaining funds and then using that fund not for the purpose it is intended. FRAUD.

    yes i may be adding to the rising costs of insurance but have i not payed for that in the last 18years.
    The fraudulent part happens when you get the phone call that begins " so describe in as much detail as possible how the vehicle came to be damaged sir". "And the date and location in which this happened sir?"

    You get the idea, we live in a country with more CCTV than anywhere else in the world. If they can find a way of squirming out of paying, you bet your boots they will.

  10. #9
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo9639 View Post
    i know what you are saying, however, if the car is in my name and insured in my name and the insurance funds are to repair a car in my name how is that fraud, fraud is gaining funds and then using that fund not for the purpose it is intended. FRAUD.

    yes i may be adding to the rising costs of insurance but have i not payed for that in the last 18years.
    Without trying to sound rude you need to read the definition of fraud again because I'm not a 100% convinced that you comprehend the complexity of the elaborative way it is prescribed within the law.

    I paid taxes for donkeys years but that doesn't entitle me to claim benefits if I'm not in a situation that through no fault of my own has prevented me from being able to sustain comfortable living.

  11. #10
    Turbo9639's Avatar
    3rd gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by J_V_DUB View Post
    Without trying to sound rude you need to read the definition of fraud again because I'm not a 100% convinced that you comprehend the complexity of the elaborative way it is prescribed within the law.

    I paid taxes for donkeys years but that doesn't entitle me to claim benefits if I'm not in a situation that through no fault of my own has prevented me from being able to sustain comfortable living.
    fair point,

    but if i actualy do roll into a small post by accident how is that fraud
    ooooooooooooooosshhhh

  12. #11
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo9639 View Post
    fair point,

    but if i actualy do roll into a small post by accident how is that fraud
    Well if it becomes apparent (which it might due to this thread) that the ""roll into a small post" was purposefully arranged to enable the possibility of a claim then it constitutes fraud.

    As I and others on here have said it is very much a hope for the best moment and something that is not within the legal spectrum of a lawfull claim.

    Proceed with caution and at your own risk...

  13. #12
    Turbo9639's Avatar
    3rd gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by J_V_DUB View Post
    Well if it becomes apparent (which it might due to this thread) that the ""roll into a small post" was purposefully arranged to enable the possibility of a claim then it constitutes fraud.

    As I and others on here have said it is very much a hope for the best moment and something that is not within the legal spectrum of a lawfull claim.

    Proceed with caution and at your own risk...
    thanks buddy.
    ooooooooooooooosshhhh

  14. #13
    Ash187's Avatar
    Audi Retrofitter

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North, East, South, West London & Dartford in Kent
    Posts
    6,407

    My Social Networking

    Visit Ash187's Instagram Channel
    Wow! Why are you Gus judging him!? If he wants to lie about something then so be it! it could actually be the truth as he hit something after he got the car! Sh*t happens, no need to make this whole thread into a public shaming contest... Honestly

    If anyone has a garage that they would recommend then do so otherwise leave your judging comments out of it! No one is perfect and I am sure that those commenting have things that they have or are lying about.
    martinivw, Digzz and RedDejavu like this.
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI
    Dark Headlining, Bose, Alcantara Leather, Interior Lights Pack

    MODS:
    S3 facelift,
    RS3 Grill, 19" RS6, TTRS FBMFSW, A5 S-Line Heated Seats, Bi-Xenons, Auto Lights & Wipers, Eibach Sportlines, Auto Folding & Dimming Dumbo Mirrors, S3 brakes, US Centre Console, Cruise, Pioneer HU, Reverse Camera, OEM Parking Sensors, LED Tail Lights, S3 Pedals, Tints, Carbon Trims.

  15. #14
    voorhees's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Leafy Warwickshire
    Posts
    14,911
    I'll lock this and see if the op wants it to disappear.

    Not the cleverest thread but as said we all break the law in some way shape or form.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Approved Body Repair Specialist? Walsall/Wolverhampton
    By A3-8PA in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st May 2012, 15:20
  2. Approved Body Repair Specialist? Bolton / Manchester
    By weela89 in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16th May 2012, 20:56
  3. Audi specialists?
    By MarcA3 in forum The Welcome Section
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29th October 2003, 12:27
  4. Good Audi Specialist in Merseyside???
    By Wilo in forum A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26th February 2003, 22:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO