Air Ride suspension and miltek exhaust

mirza786

Reaction score
Hi there all, i have been looking into suspension for my car. Iv come across air ride suspension and wanted to know what the rest of you thought on this and if it was worth the spend. Iv looked at a few different companies that supply the kits and am very interested in it. one key point that it all rests on is if this modification would void my vehicle warranty completely or just the warranty on the suspension. The same question goes to an exhaust modification. Would this void my warranty completely or just on the exhaust system. Sorry but in the world of engine modification im a beginner! thank you

It would most likely void your warranty on both mate, yes.

And basically, the reason i'd presume the majority of people will get air ride for is to be able to run their car low without doing the damage that running low as static may do.

It also gives you the option to raise/lower the car as and when you choose, whether you be 10mm down, or laying frame.

It's badass in my opinion but i'm not sure i could justify spending the £2,500+ on it.

Hope that helps bud :)

thanks for your quick reply mate, you cleared it up in an instant, thanks again!

All depends what air ride kit you use, I had other problems with my car during the warranty period whilst I had air ride fitted, I didn't have a problem ;)