My Audi A3 NOR.

Chaffy

Not low, still slow
Reaction score
Hi there guys, and girls!

This is my A3 Ambition 06', 1.6 Gasoline and planning to go low and slow!

Small list of what i have done to it so far:
- Supersport springs 45/45mm
- Tintet windows
- Black Plastidip singelframe grill
- My11 taillights
- New xenonmatch bulbs in head and fog lights
- New 8,5" x 19" ET45 RS6-2 gen with 235/35 R19 Tyres
- Debadged
- Stickerbombed the interior lists
- Installed Cupra lip
- Installed AUX

Future plans:
- VMAXX Coilovers
- Black mirror caps
- Black Roof
- Remove the rear wiper and put in a glass plug from Gecleant
- New tyres, thinking 215/35 in the front and 225/35 in the back

Some pictures!

Audi A3 by ChristofferJohansen, on Flickr

After installed the Cupra Lip.

Give me some feedback on the pics, or my plans, what you think i should do. Im always looking for something new to do :)

I'll be posting pics and information as I go, so i'll keep you updated!

Looking good mate nice work so far what else you got planned? Have you thought about an s line front bumper?

yeah, I have been thinking about that, but its a little to expensive atm. Im a student, so I have to do my mods slowly, and I really want som more low atm, but I'll be thinking about the s-line front after i bought coilovers, i love that front!

I like how the RS6 wheels look way better on an A3 than on the RS6. I might have to ditch the RS4's since every other VAG you meet on the road now has them. Even damn VW Transporters!

Couldn't agree with you more on that pellick! Dump your RS4's ;)

hey chaffy , niccccce car , well done, realy like ur rims mate . how do u keep ur exhaust tip so clean ? my one is same but in terrible state , maybe i should get a new one or is there something to get it so clean ???

hey chaffy , niccccce car , well done, realy like ur rims mate . how do u keep ur exhaust tip so clean ? my one is same but in terrible state , maybe i should get a new one or is there something to get it so clean ???

Hi Luke! Thanks, im very happy with them!
Do you have the same exhaust tip as i do? If you do, then you need to take a metal polish like Swissvax Metal Polish, Meguair's All Metal Polysh or Autosol, and rub the exhaust tip. The exhaust tip i have is chrome and just need to be polished. Make sure to clean the tip first with petroleum based degreaser, and then its time to polish :) When its all shiny and nice, you can wax it with Swissvax Autobahn to make sure its easier to clean, and that the result will last longer :)

Nice car m8, the wheels look HuuuuuGe!

Thanks! I hope they will look even better when i get coilovers :)

Looks nice matey.

Looking great mate - love the RS6's on the A3 :kissmyrings:

Thanks Andy! I love them myself, probably because they look bigger then they really are :p

So, now i have a little project going on for the summer. I started a thread a few weeks ago about a s-line grill for my non-line front bumper, and beacuse of your great help i bought that grill. It was in a little bad shape on the chrome part, so i have decided to fix it up the chrome and paint it black glossy. I will also use PlastiDip in the center of the grill to cover up some of the bad areas.

Well, now i need your help again, because i can't decide if i want to paint the rings black glossy or not. I think its a little bit prettier when the rings are chrome, then black glossy, but at the same time people recognize my car when its all black, and i kinda like that if you know what i mean. What do you guys think?

I will post here as i go along :)

To start the show:
The grill are now with some black details on the s-line emblem. I did that because i dont have s-line and i dont like emblem trim, but i dont have any think else to put there right now. I covered the red part on the emblem with some black glossy 3M wrap.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/85412032@N07/8209272122/ by ChristofferJohansen, on Flickr

Then i separeted the chrome from the grill:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/85412032@N07/8209273116/ by ChristofferJohansen, on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/85412032@N07/8208182769/ by ChristofferJohansen, on Flickr

And thats where i am atm, and here is a pic of what im going to use in this project:
- Acid Primer
- Black glossy paint
- 3M Scotch Pad

http://www.flickr.com/photos/85412032@N07/8208183399/ by ChristofferJohansen, on Flickr

I'll begin to scrub the chrome frame with the pad to give the primer better grip.

Stay tuned for this mini-project :)