Clean car with pics..

OVRA3

Reaction score
Just treated the little lady to two coats of wax... Blingo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good mate!!

Where are your votex side skirts to finish of the kit?

Looks good mate thought they would be Too much but looks ace 💪

Love the phantom black but def something about our Akoya's 👍

Also love black, but hard to keep clean, my last car was a metallic black 207 GT, looked great clean but dull and dirty most of the time :(

My akoya is still looking good a week after its last wash and despite being actually rather dusty! lol

Also love black, but hard to keep clean, my last car was a metallic black 207 GT, looked great clean but dull and dirty most of the time :(

My akoya is still looking good a week after its last wash and despite being actually rather dusty! lol

Yep totally agree it's never the paint that's dirty but the wheels 😒

looking well mate similar colour to mine

what wax you using?

here's mine not freshly cleaned though.....

ForumReady.jpg

looking well mate similar colour to mine

what wax you using?

here's mine not freshly cleaned though.....

ForumReady.jpg

Nice motor buddy, nothing special wax wise just autoglym, I'd like to get some really good wax but so many choices...

Has your grill been plasti-dipped? Like the black alot with the colour of the car...

Not plastidipped its vinyl wrapped and the rings I bought off a lad on here the wrap was 5 quid off eBay took a bit of time to get it right though

Have you checked out the detailing section on the forum they have some good recommended stuff for silver paints I'm just using a cheap liquid polymer wax at the minute its by car plan I think just bought a house so a bit skint I'm gonna get some meguairs synthetic paste wax before the winter to give a little more protection

Looks really nice, not sure I'd have te patience to do the wrap, my brother has done a couple see below pics so may get him on the case next time he is back.

I like the autoglym stuff it's cheap and it does make cars come up lovely but I know there is better for a real deep gloss look..

Last edited by a moderator:
hi guys, on my Ibis White 2011 A3 got Yellow Dots (rusty dots) on paint, when washed still on. It is hard to remove them and takes long time , anybody know how to remove them easily? any spray?