This question has probably been answered a few times before (but can't find any latest answers). I need two new front tyres and have a few questions:
1) Is it best to put new tyres on rear of car and move rears forward? Or with AWD does it not really matter? Still assume that most of the drive goes to the front, therefore newer tyres in front are more important
2) I've had Conti-Sort Contact 2s on my previous car (BMW 135). They were really great and gripped fantastically. Worth getting these for the S3?
3) I've also had Toyo T1-R Proxes on a previous car. They were great and amazingly grippy but soft compound tyres so not as long life to them.
4) Everyone on here seems to be swearing by Eagle F1s, Michelin PS3 or Vredesteins?
5) Recommendation of all-year round either Conti-Sport Contact 3, Eagle F1, Bridgestone Potensa RE050 (stock tyres), or Michelin PS3 ?
I'm moving more towards PS3s or the Conti SC3s !