Thinking of getting a few stickers

hjdavies

Reaction score
Been doin some time killing and just orderd my ASN sticker. Was wondering what stickers some people have got on here. Only one way to find out really so I'd thort to ask. Who's got the weirdest and maddest stickers???

5256-front-shark.jpg

Fitted my ASN sticker in the back window only yesterday... That's it for me and stickers.

Whooooaahhhh that's a beauty,surely that's a winner......if they are still on the car :)

Sadly I took them off. It took 11hrs to do and my patience may have run out at about 9hrs. It looked good from 15ft but up close some of the edges were not perfect.

I do have a vinyl cutter now so it could happen again...

lol I've seen a few with that and wondered how much a pita it would be removing them,now I know and won't be doing it :)

Good for advertising though.

S3 on the boot; thats it!

I live in a town with plenty of 'roll hard', 'seen not scene' 'abused daily', 'bang tidy', 'I'm not drunk I'm avoiding potholes', 'built not bought' etc...

On that note; I'm declare myself out!

Note to self; engage brain and read what I've typed before I post!!!

Last edited:
I've got the original colour ASN sticker in each rear-side window, and a W8 Performance one along the bottom of the rear window (just above the wiper) although the W8 parts I bought (hpfp internals) never actually made it onto the car. Also have an H&R sticker on the side of my work safety hat... does that count?

I've got the original colour ASN sticker in each rear-side window, and a W8 Performance one along the bottom of the rear window (just above the wiper) although the W8 parts I bought (hpfp internals) never actually made it onto the car. Also have an H&R sticker on the side of my work safety hat... does that count?

Will need to get the new etched stickers for your new car when you get it Martin. :) x

They will go better with the grey, won't they.

Yes Martin they will. Available as internal and external, so no excuses, lol. Mark has the external etched on his white s3, look at his avatar or profile picture, they look really great with the rear tints on his car. :) x

I got 2 original ASN stickers on both back windows 1 etched ASN just below 3rd brake light and 1 AITP 2012 sticker bottom left of rear window on an angle. Piccys can be provided if needed :)

I got 2 original ASN stickers on both back windows 1 etched ASN just below 3rd brake light and 1 AITP 2012 sticker bottom left of rear window on an angle. Piccys can be provided if needed :)

Post a pic up Carl, we love pics on here as you know. :) x

Right ok I have the piccys, just please don't laugh at my arch gaps, they should be lowered this week (phew!) Heres a few to give you an idea and for those of you who like photo's (sandra lol)

SAM 2003
SAM 2004
SAM 2005

SAM 2006

SAM 2007
SAM 2008

SAM 2009

SAM 2010

SAM 2011

SAM 2012

There you go :)

Reactions: MartayMcFly and Sandra
I had a luminous green 'ON A MISSION' sticker on my first car. But that was an UNO so needed help lol!!

stickers?
pffft! i can go one better than that,

2fast2furious1.jpg

just stick that out your window (right arm, ofcourse!)

now thats advertising for ya!

Reactions: Sandra